More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by angrynarwhal angrynarwhal

What is your character class?

Thief, Human, Male, Detachable Penis

You are Owan Dáire (pronounced DAW-ra), a HUMAN THIEF of moderate skill. You have a thin, athletic build, and are of moderate height. You are obviously very dexterous, and have fast reflexes. You have pale but rosy skin and fluffy dark blond hair that is usually kept short and messy. Your eyes are pale greenish almond. You habitually shave your body and face smooth, as discomfort due to stray hair is the last thing you need on the job. In casual places you normally wear baggy clothing with large pockets. On the job you wear a skintight bodysuit with two belts, one containing all of your tools, and another lined with magic bags of holding for the loot.

You spend much of your time traveling from place to place, since you are technically a wanted man. Your bounty isn't very high though, so the only takers tend to be mercenaries who make the mistake of thinking you look easy. You generally only steal from rich assholes, but certainly prefer dungeons when you can manage. Unfortunately most of the time you have to work either with unsavory company, or alone.

Unbeknownst to you a perverted spirit has laid a curse onto your cock, causing it to become detachable. You cannot control when it detaches, but can put it back on just by placing it back. You learn of your curse when it detaches one day at a very inopportune time.

When does it detach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)