More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by angrynarwhal angrynarwhal

When does it detach?

While running from a bounty hunter

You are in a small pine forest clearing up north by the shrine of Llyn dwfn. Despite getting decent sunlight the grass is thin, and sticks litter the ground. You made camp here last night in your small camouflaged tent despite a town being nearby. You didn't want to risk sleeping in the presence of potential enemies, but your casual paranoia hasn't saved you this time.

You groggily wake and dress yourself in the bare minimum, only your baggy shorts before stepping outside. "Hello!" a small voice calls from beside your tent, a woman with short, straight raven black hair and lightly tanned skin is sitting there politely. At first you are stunned, but manage to stagger out "Wha? What are you doing?" She stands upright, showing her full form, she is short and stout, and wears a thick quilted gambeson of red and blue. Her small hands are covered by spiked gauntlets, connected to similar bracers. Her equally small feet are clad in similar boots. "It is dishonorable to attack a sleeping opponent, so I waited until you were awake!" she says with a wide grin. You immediately scramble to gather your things into your tool belt, a magic pouch easily stores your tent. She seems to square up on the opposite side of the clearing, naively expecting a fair duel of some sort. Unfortunately for her you begin sprinting away the second you grab your things.

"Oi, Tā mā de?!" She yells in your direction before giving chase. The ground is rough on your feet, and she is way faster than her little legs suggested she was. You can't turn around, you can't disarm a martial artist, you doubt an apology would be accepted. You jump as high as you can and land midway up a tall tree, and begin climbing up it. Rather, you try to climb, but appear to be stuck. "Nice try jerk! I got ya now." The tiny assassin screams, grabbed into your leg. "Get off!" you reflexively yell back, not actually expecting her to do it, but then the strangest thing happens.

As she opens her mouth to deliver a response your penis slides out of your pant leg, landing headfirst in her warm moist mouth, with your balls resting on her button nose. In surprise you grasp for it with your hand, and let go of your firm grip on the tree. Both of you tumble to the ground, and lay there stunned for a few moments. You landed butt first on her stomach, and she seems to have landed head first on the ground. Is she alright?

How is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)