More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by angrynarwhal angrynarwhal

When does it detach?

In the depths

In your boldest raid yet, you enter the underground city of Libahumla, populated by the mysterious isolationist drow. The city is difficult to enter stealthily, as the intentionally vast, confusing, and dangerous caves surrounding the city must be navigated first. Specifically, the even worse than normal alternate entrances to the city. The drow breed giant subterranean insects as their main meat source, and the entrance you have chosen is infested with giant spiders. Luckily the webbing isn't as dangerous as some would make it out to be. Strong and sticky, yes, but not unbreakable or inescapable. At least, not for bare skin. Aside from your belt of tools you are naked right now, you came in here with your bodysuit, but it got stuck and ripped pretty quickly. Having your sensitive bits dangling free near so many creepy crawlies is wigging you out, though its not nearly as scary as what comes next.

With expert climbing and magical navigation devices you have made it all the way to your entrance, a cave that serves as the drow equivalent of a farm, complete with enclosures for various insects and arachnids, and fields of glowing mushrooms and strange funguses they presumably eat. You come out of a hole leading to the spider enclosure. Surrounding the enclosure are tall fences with slippery walls, and to one side is a machine clearly designed to "milk" silk out of the adult spiders. Despite being carnivorous the horse-sized spiders near you seem docile. Perhaps they expect you to give them food? You pull out a lockpick and open the door the the pen. As you step through the door the strangest thing happens. Your penis detaches from your body, and falls...

Where does your penis end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)