More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by angrynarwhal angrynarwhal

When does it detach?

During an otherwise simple heist

The mansion of a wealthy nobleman is preparing for a grand ball, and security has been rendered rather unobservant in the chaos. This is too good for you to pass up, especially with aforementioned nobleman being an art collector. You manage to easily make it in near dinnertime, wearing only your trademark bodysuit and belts. You crouch on the rafters of the banquet hall, where the tired and unobservant staff serve their elderly master and his early guests. Cute young maids in skimpy outfits pass food around below. You stand at your perch, attempting to navigate to the art gallery for obvious reasons. The maids pass right under you, giving a clear view of their lovely breasts. While you hate rich pricks, this guy clearly has good taste.

It is then that you feel something funny going on in your crotch. At first you assume it to be an erection, until you notice that your cock seems to be sliding down your calf. You barely prevent yourself from reflexively making noise as you realize you penis and testicle have detached from your crotch. You attempt to walk over to the side of the rafters with more cover, only to find walking stealthily made impossible by your penis sliding under your foot, preventing you from taking a step without squishing it. Balanced on one leg in a stealth situation with your family jewels detached but seemingly fine, you need to think of a plan fast.

How do you fix this issue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)