More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

They understand.

Fatigue was written all over her angelic features when Diana approached the man of steel. Clark hesitantly stepped back, worried that she would be furious with him and strike him for what they all did. The memories of the last 8 hours had finally played back in full detail to the man, and it made him grimace at how the four of them had simply lost themselves to a side of themselves he never knew he had. But instead, the amazon princess simply raised a hand to cup the side of his face and stroke her thumb over his cheek before wrapping her arms around his shoulders to hug him. There was a moment he didn’t know what to do as they were still nude, her full, heathy breasts pressed up against his chest as he slowly reciprocated the hug, making the woman sigh. There was a moment he could make out a scent of wildflowers and another scent he just now realised was new. Like… Cinnamon and honey.

"You need not fear a thing Clark, we were just as much under the spell of that chemical as you were." She consoled him, gently squeezing him closer with her hug and separated from the man with a warm smile. The second she stepped away, Karen had taken her place and done the same, embracing Superman in her arms, much to Clark's surprise. Feeling her press up against him and pat her hands over his shoulder, the blonde sighed as she squeezed him close, her scent just as pleasant… With the same tint of cinnamon and honey like Diana. The same scent that came from the bottle Maxima broke in the struggle. There was a moment he found himself lowering his arms down to her waist before pulling away, garnering an understanding smile from the blond woman just as she rested her hands at her side and causing her ample chest to heave in the process.

"Yeah... Screw that redheaded bitch! She's to blame, not you." She declared, pulling her costume back on as did Diana and Clark now that they were gathering their things. Gathering his own costume back up, Superman frowned at the ripped-up fabric. It had been torn open by the three ladies in their heated bout, Clark tried to salvage what he could, even trying to bundle his cape around him like a poncho to restore his dignity when a delicate hand reached out and gently tugged his cape off him.

"No need to cover up like that Clark." Cooed Diana, her cheeks flushed with a grin as her hand lingered, tracing a finger around his chest affectionately. Looking to Karen, Clark found her leering at him the same way Wonder Woman was as he relented and dropped the cape to the floor and helped chaperone the two out the front door.

As he did, his eyes lingered on the two women in front of him. He never noticed it before but the two would sway and roll their hips as they walked, mesmerising him the entire time until he spotted Diana looking back at him over her shoulder and causing him to look away out of embarrassment. Even though he looked ashamed, Diana only smiled at his reaction by the time they reached the door and Karen opened it for the two women to make their exit.

“Well… I’m still sorry about what happened tonight.” Clark said, looking out onto the arctic wasteland still in broad daylight.

“I told you Clark, don’t be.” Diana spoke tenderly, surprising Clark by pressing up against him again, more gently than the embrace as she reached up and kissed him deeply. Moaning into his mouth, Clark found his tongue dart past her lips, his arms wrapping around her body as she tilted her head to kiss him more deeply. Even going so far as to reach out and gently grip the wrist of his right hand and guide it to her rear, eliciting another soft moan when he squeezed at her heart shaped rear possessively. When they separated, the two panted, fighting back the desire to continue the kiss when Diana combed her fingers through her hair and stepped back. “So… huff… We will meet again at the Watch Tower for duty?”

“Y-yeah.” Clark nodded, caught off guard again when Karen moved up and captured his lips in hers.

Karen was more aggressive than Diana, bringing his hands up to cup and grope at her breasts before guiding his hands to her hips while her tongue dueled with his between their lips. Pulling away, she pecked at his lips and his chin as they both breathed hard from the experience.

“See you later Clark.”

“Y-yeah…”

Watching the two depart, Clark strangely didn’t want them to go, but as soon as they had departed, he could think clearly again. Closing the door behind him, Superman returned to the inner sanctum of the fortress of solitude and quickly made work in repairing the damages brought on by their loss of self control. Wiping the floors clean, the cinnamon honey tang was still in the air, the potion having soaked into his skin well before he tried to wash it off. Finding his tattered costume, he sighed as he looked over the tears caused by the three clawing at it to get it off him.

“I hope this can be repaired…”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)