More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Getting clean...

It took Superman only an hour to finish cleaning up the mess at the fortress of solitude and return to his shared apartment with his wife Lois Lane. The man landing silently at their sliding balcony door and head inside. It was well past midnight when he looked around in the dark and found no one there.

“Lois?” Clark called out in a whisper as he pulled off his cape and boots. “Are you awake?”

Looking around the apartment, Clark didn’t find her, but he did spot a not on the fridge. Plucking it off the metal surface, he read it over and opened the fridge.

“Hey Smallville, I’m doing a late shift at the Bugle, fend for yourself for dinner and breakfast but make sure you got a pot of coffee ready when I get home, I don’t want you getting rusty on the caffeine… Heh, thanks Lois.”

He meant to let her know what happened at the Fortress of Solitude. Then again much of it was a chemical laced blur that he wished to forget. Going over what was inside the refrigerator, the man picked out some leftovers and pulled the plastic wrapped plate out. Unravelling the cover, he stared at the chicken and rice while his eyes began to glow red, waiting just a few seconds before steam bloomed from his meal and he stopped his heat vision from overcooking his dinner.

Sitting down to eat, Clark was rather surprised how hungry he was, normally he never needed food thanks to his ability to absorb sunlight, but the moment he picked up the fork and ate, his later dinner was already done. A little taken back but still hungry, he went back to the refrigerator and started making a sandwich for himself along with another drink to wash it down. And then another…

“Must have built up an appetite after that stint, boy am I tired.” Closing the fridge and looking down at the remains of his costume, his face scrunched at the smell. Realizing that his clothes smelled of sweat and other smells he’d rather not want to think about, especially since it was making his trunks bulge. “Better clean this up when I can.”

Taking off his clothes and tossing them into a laundry hamper, Clark made his way to the bathroom to draw a shower and step inside. Sighing under the wash of hot water, Clark rolled his shoulders and leaned forward to get a soak in. While relaxing under the hot water, where steam was beginning to build up, his mind wandered back to that blur of 8 hours where he was tangled up with Maxima, Diana and Karen. Imagining Wonder Woman straddling his waist and grinding her hips against him, watching her perfect breasts sway and move with her gyrations as she brought one of his hands to grope one and his other to her lip to suck on his finger. How Karen’s thighs felt as she wrapped her legs around him and tried to pull him in deeper inside her as she buried his face into her tits in between bouts of kissing and wailing out in moans when he’d cum.

Gripping his erection in the shower, Clark’s breathing hitched as his mind swam from one memory to the next. How he had Maxima on all fours, pounding into her from behind while Karen and Diana took up his sides making out with him or nipping on his neck and shoulders before falling to their hands and knees to join Maxima hip to hip, looking over their shoulders with lustful smiles waiting for their turns when the red head screamed out in orgasm. With a loud groan from the shower, Clark tensed as he came hard over the tilework of the shower, a deluge of cum splattering down to be rinsed down the drain as he panted from the effort.

“Guess… Guess that stuff is still in my system…” He panted, grunting as he rested a hand on the tiled wall in front of him to keep stead. “I hope this goes away soon.”

Stepping out of the shower and drying off, Clark didn’t even bother covering up as he staggered his way down the hall to the bedroom and collapsed face first onto the bed, fatigue finally claiming him as he fell asleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)