More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 52 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

They took a shower.

Ryan hung up and reluctantly withdrew his semi-flaccid cock from the grip of Marlissa's pussy.

"We could always invite Veronica over for breakfast in bed," the redhead teased.

Ryan paused and was tempted to call Veronica back but nixed the idea because they would never leave his loft at this rate. Besides, after hours of non-stop fucking he was starving and his fridge was empty. He offered his hand and helped his wife get up.

"Are we going to have sex in the shower again?" Marlissa wondered with a Cheshire Cat grin as they walked towards the bathroom.

"I don't know," Ryan admitted. His cock twitched at the suggestion, betraying him.

Despite heavy kissing and petting, both managed to fight temptation and resisted the urge to give into their lust and simply took a shower to wash off the sweat from the previous night's hours of sex. As they waited for the taxi, they congradulated themselves with knowing smiles for not having sex when they dried themselves off, dressed, and called for a cab.

"Good morning," Marlissa greeted the cab driver while Ryan held the rear right door open for her.

"Good morning," the otherwise gruff veteran cabbie replied politely as he looked at the gorgeous redhead in the back of his taxi.

"The Mandarin Oriental please," Ryan said as he hopped in.

"If you don't mind me askin', are you a supermodel?" the cabbie asked. "I would have recognized you from my wife's magazine covers."

"No," Marlissa blushed. "I am a housewife."

"Seriously? You should go into modelling."

"Actually we're going to meet up with a friend who can help my wife become a model," Ryan said.

"Well, I don't think you'll have any problems becoming a model. I can't wait to see you on a cover!" the cabbie said, stealing another glance in the rear-view mirror.

"Thank you," Marlissa smiled.

"So what do you do?" the cabbie asked Ryan as they waited at a red light.

"I'm an archaeologist."

"Like Indiana Jones?"

"Yes, Indiana Jones was the reason why I wanted to become an archaeologist actually."

"Do you fight Nazis and stuff?" the cab driver said.

Ryan wasn't sure if the man was serious or not. "No Nazis luckily. It's actually quite boring work most of the time."

"Huh." The cabbie lost interest and would occasionally glance back at the rear-view mirror and Marlissa would smile back at him.

"Keep the change," Ryan told the cab driver, shoving some bills at him. He held the door open for his wife.

"Good luck with your modelling career!"

"Thank you!" Marlissa waved good-bye before she hooked her arm with Ryan's and walked into the lobby of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Staff and guests stopped in their tracks to stare at Marlissa's unearthly beauty as the couple walked in.

"Dammit. I forgot to ask Veronica where to meet her," Ryan cursed, pulling out his smartphone from his jean pocket.

"Hello?" Veronica answered.

"Hey, Veronica, it's Ryan," he replied. "We're downstairs in the lobby. Are we suppose to meet you at the Asiate or in your suite?"

What did Veronica say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)