More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by femdom_sporty femdom_sporty

What happens next?

They peg all of Mical's holes and have some fun

With a wave of her hand Bastilla rips of Mical's cloak. Using the she lifts his muscled body and places his back on a bed.

HK-47 walks in "Exclamation: My HK-51s have informed me of your return mistress. Are you to resume you joyous torment of meatbags!? If so, my memory tells me that you'll be needing these"

HK-47 provides each woman with a strapon dildo.

Bastilla smiles "Excellent HK-47. This is a great start. Please restrain the meatbag with the standard ring and we will begin."

HK-47 "Irritated statement: Of course mistress, we can't have anyone else getting their hands dirty"

Bastilla rolled her eyes and explained as the ladies prepared "you see my apprentices, when dealing with male users, it is important to drain their pool while we do this or they could revolt. My good friend Mission, you'll meet her later, developed this specialized cock ring that will keep him hard, prevent him from cumming, and most importantly, he'll be powerless. Now...I want to see how many cocks this meatbag can take"

They cockslapped Mical awake and instantly him. They line up and him to suck each of them in sequence as one rode his helpless, but sizable, cock. He struggled, of course, but without his powers he was no match for any of one of the Jedi, let alone all of them. Nonetheless, they -shocked him or hit him whenever he resisted. And perhaps for fun as well. As time went all, all he could focus on was his tremendous need to cum. He begged them to let him release his load.

Bastilla laughed. "Oh we're not done yet." She lifted him off the bed and suspended him midair, with Visas still riding his cock, blissfully unaware of the change. Brianna stood in front of him and face fucked him as he floated. Finally, Mira and Bastilla both stood behind him, and double penetrated him with their strapons. Mical screamed in shock, but it was muffled by Brianna's cock that was deep down his throat. Without the , he couldn't even enter a trance or meditate properly. He was purely at their mercy as they rode him and fucked him.

They took turns and rotated each position multiple times until they were finally satisfied. Only then, did Bastilla relent and let him cum. His load covered his entire chest as he pumped out an hours worth of pent up cum and passed out. Bastilla dragged him to a holding cell, turned on the shield, and left him there naked and covered in cum.

HK-47 was no where to be found anymore, but T3-M4 led some cleaning droids into the bed room before also departing before he could be given an unpleasant task as well.

Bastilla gathered them all into the council chambers. "Now ladies, I must return to my own academy. But you are all capable of leading you own. I have brought each of you your own ship, and each academy is well supplied and staffed with all of the guards (females of course), staff and droids you need as well as a few trainees. You will, of course, be responsible for your academies as well as for finding any new recruits. May the be with you."

Which academy do we go to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)