More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by femdom_sporty femdom_sporty

Which academy do we go to next?

Visas is dispatched to Taris with Mission and Z

The other knights were gone. HK-47 and his army of HK-51s had left with Bastila. She had also taken the Mical, historian, with her for "reeducation." The once crowded academy was empty and Visas loved it.

Visas meditated in the council chamber. Well, her council chamber at least as she was the only Jedi Knight on Dantooine at the moment, with no Padawans yet to train. Dantooine was peaceful. The nature, the farmers, the settlements had all been calm since the mercenaries were chased off. She reached deep into the , and much to her surprise, she felt a flicker in the from far away. A plea from help, from someone she long thought was dead. Another Miraluka was alive. He younger sister. Her eyes flew open as her comm chirped. She was left with normal protocol droids. "Yes. B8-12"

"Master, you have an incoming message from Coruscant from Master Shan. Where would you like to take it?"

"Here is fine." A holographic image of Bastila showed up. "Visas. My contacts have discovered something of vital importance to the Republic, and of significant personal interest to you as well. We just discovered that your sister is alive on Taris, but is in great danger. When Czerka Corp lost the rights to Telos, they shifted their focus to Taris. The upperworld is thriving under their management, but the lower levels and underworld are in chaos. Czerka has no intention of rebuilding there. Instead They've begun experiments in weaponizing the rakghoul virus and are using the lower levels and underworld citizens as test subjects. Your sister was leading a resistance with the Hidden Beks, but she's been captured. You must head there at once and meet with Mission and Big Z. No one knows Taris better than them."

Visas said "The works in mysterious ways. I just had vision of my sister there. I will leave at once."

________________________________________________________________________________

Flying to Telos is a short flight. Bastila may have requested the Ebon Hawk for herself, but she gave each of the knights their own craft, Katarr Beacon, was top of the line. Well armed and fast, it was the best of both worlds.

Upon arriving at the Starport, Visas could not detect any Twi'leks or Wookies. However, she did sense an older human who seemed to be looking for her. She approached him and introduced herself. "Thank goodness, I didn't know if In would fin you. I am Gadon Thek. Mission asked me to find you. The Taris council past a law yesterday that banned non-humans form the upper level without permission, and no one has been given permission. Not even to leave. Come, we must move quickly to my Hidden Bek base. The less time we spend up here the better. There is a bounty on my head, and you are not technically human."

"Is that so?" said a new voice. "Well, I guess I'll be able to collect on two bounties then." A bounty hunter came out from behind some crates and he let loose a barrage of blaster bolts at Gadon. Visas instinctively deflected them all away from him with her lightsaber.

Fear overtook the novice bounty hunter. He was expecting easy targets of a blind man and a woman. He shot erraticaly trying to get a shot through. Gadon shot back as best he could but his eye sight was poor at best. Knowing they couldn't have a prolonged fight in the starport, Visas hit the bounty hunter with a wave and knocked him out as he collided into some crates.

Gadon urged, "We must leave quickly. Come I know a hidden way down. I was hoping to avoid it, it's a tight fit but we seem to have ."

"Very well. Visas said, but we should take the bounty hunter with us. He needs to be interrogated."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)