More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by femdom_sporty femdom_sporty

Which academy do we go to next?

Bastila arrives on Coruscant

Bastila smiled as she stepped off of the Ebon Hawk and onto the Temple landing pad. So many fond memories on the Hawk. Her and Revan had many good discussions of their future. They were going to raise a family together, but then he had his vision and left. Bastila had her own vision. One were her son Vaner grew up in a world of equality. However this vision demanded radical change fast if Vaner were to grow up in this new world.

It wasn't that all men were bad. She'd always love Revan obviously and no one was more honorable then Carth. Jolee was a hermit who wouldn't hurt anyone who didn't deserve it. Even Canderous, or Mandalore now, had his moments. Certainly, these men in her life were bright spots for the future. However for everyone of them there was a Malak, SIon or even a Saul, Men of great power who would their rights at the costs of thousands or millions of lives. These were the men she sought out. They must be tempered or eliminated if there was to be any future.

All of her pieces were in movement. HK-47 has dispatch his minion as protocol droids to help seek out abusive men. He would report to her as necessary, or at the very least to request approval to such men. Carth had returned to the fleet to ensure the Republic Army remained righteous. Mission and Zaalbar were running her underground and developing new weapons and tools. They were constantly running into problems with the Exchange or Czerka, especially on Taris, but Visas would soon see to that. Mira, T3 and Juhani would soon be liberating a ring. Brianna and Mandalore were negotiating an alliance on Telos. She had Jolee with her to help run the Coruscant academy. Yes, everything was moving as it should.

Which brought her back to the present circumstance. What to do with Mical? Jolee walked up behind her and sighed. "What's on your mind my young friend?"

"Mical" she responded "he seems so calm, but I sense so much anger and resentment hidden deep within him. He will take a lot of time and effort to train."

Jolee smiled "Have I ever told you the story about the indecisive mechanic"

"Probably" Bastila interrupted "but go on old man."

Jolee snorted "The abridged version then. There was once a mechanic in charge of maintaining the droid army for a wealthy hutt lord. He had all of the resources and tools available to him one could imagine. So many in fact, that he couldn't remember all of them. Even when he did, he could never decide which to use. Repairs crawled to a stop, until one day a young Jedi easily dispatched the ailing droids and destroyed the hutt's entire spice supply. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to tell that child of yours some stories. He's the only one who doesn't interrupt me these days."

Bastila smiled. Jolee acted gruff, but he loved Vaner and the other younglings that had begun training at the Temple. Bastila thought about his story and smiled. Maybe she did have the right tools to reform Mical after all...

What did she have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)