More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by femdom_sporty femdom_sporty

Which academy do we go to next?

Mandalore visits Brianna on Telos

Bastila had arranged a meeting between Mandalore and Brianna. As leaders of their respective warrior clans, she needed them to establish a treaty for the future Republic. All in all things had gone well. All of the terms had been easy to resolve. Both would operate in the the shadow of the Republic Army. Doing the tasks that needed to be done, but couldn't be officially. The Mandalorians would conquer rim worlds led by dictators and crime lords. The liberated planets would of course join the new Mandalorian empire instead, but at least there would be order. The Echani on the other hand, would quell internal Republic conflicts. Subtly, if possible but with conflict when needed. However, there remained one final detail.

While Brianna had agreed to take in male warriors, to include some Mandalorian ambassadors, Mandalore would not reciprocate. Fortunately, both cultures had a way to remedy such a disagreement.

Mandalore and Brianna faced each other on the sparring mat. There would be no weapons, powers or stimulants in this match. Only the skill of an Echani fighter versus that of a Mandalorian. The two of them had sparred many times before on the Hawk and had a even record to show for it. Such fights often ended in each other's bed chambers, to the victor goes the spoils after all. Today would be no different. Except today there was more at stake then pride.

"So we are clear" Brianna said "when I when, you will allow female warriors into you ranks?"

Mandalore laughed "Sure. Except I will be me as the victors, and then your sisters will join us consorts, not warriors."

Brianna's oldest sister interjected "I must object, we are not slaves to be bartered with!"

Brianna sighed. "Silence Elliena. You owe me your lives when I spared you after you all betrayed me. I have every right to do this in our code. Fear not though sisters. I will not lose. "

Elliena nodded in compliance and took her place in the center to referee. Mandalore and Brianna bowed. And the fight began.

Mandalore charged in with a power attack, which Brianna side stepped and dodged, but Mandalore threw out an elbow at the last second landing the first blow. "You're getting rusty Handmaiden" Mandalore taunted.

Brianna recovered her stance and retorted "your pride shall be your downfall today my love."

He ran in again but this time she countered his attack and threw him to the ground. She attempted to mount him and put him in an arm bar, but he kicked out of it and recovered. "Neat trick," he grumbled.

Brianna attacked next with a quick flurry attack landing all three blows. Mandalore tried countered but missed and lost his balance. Brianna took the opportunity and threw him to the ground again. This time Brianna was able to mount and put Mandalore into a hold, but he was able to throw her off him and recover his footing.

Growing frustrated at his poor performance, Mandalore hit Brianna with a quick and powerful uppercut that landed and knocker her down. This time he mounted her and landed a few additional strikes. However, Brianna expertly countered and wrapped herself around his back in another hold. Mandalore tried to throw her but he couldn't. His vision began to darken and he knew he had very little time left. He tried to throw strikes or elbows but he couldn't land any blows. Finally he blacked out and Brianna was declared the victor.

She smiled. Tonight was a good night for the women of the galaxy. It was also going to be a good night for her.

What does she do with Mandalore?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)