More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 49 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

They made love.

"I love you," was all Marlissa said when she stood up in front of Ryan and dropped her robe to the floor around her feet. He watched silently as she dropped down to her knees and took his hardening cock into her hands, and it only took her a few strokes to get him fully erect. Ryan locked eyes with his wife as she licked his balls then up the length of his thick, veiny shaft, and finally twirling her tongue around the tip of his cock before engulfing his manhood.

"Good lord," he muttered as laid back and enjoyed the sensation of Marlissa's mouth around his cock as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Any other man would have begged her to stop, fearing they would cum very soon and be unable to fuck her afterwards, but Ryan was grateful for his supernatural gift of sexual stamina that allowed him to endure several minutes of a succubus, a being of pure sexuality, sucking him off and then blow his load down her throat, only to remain granite hard and balls replenished of sperm afterwards.

Marlissa smiled, happy with her work, after she felt gobs of jizz splash at the back of her throat. She slowly pulled her husband's saliva-coated erection from her thick ruby lips and licked his balls and shaft. She stood up to allow Ryan to soak in her unearthly beauty -- her gorgeous face that would make cosmetic surgeons weep, her fiery mane that flowed down to her waist, her long, slender neck that called to be kissed, her large tear-shaped breasts that made men salivate, and her smooth legs that seemed endless. Without a word, staring deeply into his eyes, she climbed up on his lap and hovered her bald snatch above the tip of his cock. "I love you," she repeated and lowered herself onto him.

"I know," Ryan replied, staring back at her as he grasped her tiny waist while her tight cunt engulfed his cock. They both let out a loud moan when she finally impaled herself, sitting on his balls. They sat there for a minute or two, just to savor of being joined in the most intimate way of expressing love for each other. Marlissa closed her eyes and began rocking back and forth, adjusting her hips to get the tip of his cock to brush against her G-spot. Ryan reached up and cupped her massive tits jiggling when she started bouncing on his lap, with his thumbs flicking her erect nipples, causing her to be even more excited. Then she arched her back, flung her head back, and large bat-like wings suddenly sprung from her shoulder blades. Ryan was not surprised to see the black leathery wings extend fully as if she was going to take flight since his wife was a succubus after all and this was her true form. However, he was surprised he had not cum yet considering that her already tight cunt was squeezing his cock as she pistoned herself up and down his thick shaft. She finally stopped gyrating and let her body shiver and quake as her orgasms overwhelm her.

Marlissa opened her eyes, glowing bright electric lime green, and grinned at Ryan. "I love you," was all she could say before he pushed himself off the couch and stood up, supporting her by grasping her ass. Despite her six foot tall stature and huge tits, she was not that heavy. With a gasp and then a giggle, she held on to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and reached up to one of the wooden beams along the ceiling with her wings and hooked onto it with her clawed wing thumbs for additional support. Of all of the sexual positions they had done in the old abandoned church after Marlissa had agreed to the pact, this was one they had never tried. Until now.

The redhead craned her long neck forward to kiss Ryan as he slowly moved her ass back and forth along the length of his cock, as if she was sitting on a swing. "Take me to bed, honey," she whispered, folding her wings and melding them into her back until there was no trace of them.

Ryan nodded. He was fit but he had his limits holding up Marlissa, even with the support of her wings. With her still impaled on his cock, he slowly waddled over to the bedroom. He lowered his wife on the side of the bed, unhooking her long legs from his waist and held her ankles high and wide. He looked down at her and still trouble accepting the fact the woman he had his cock balls deep in was a demon. A demon who loved him and he loved her back. "I love you," he told her, smiling to reassure to her when she was wondering why he just stood there staring at her.

They lost track of time and the number of orgasms reached that night. They changed positions every time Ryan filled Marlissa's pussy, ass, or mouth with semen. Amazingly his cock was never sore and his balls was constantly replenished, waiting to be emptied again and again. He mounted on top of her -- their lips locked, her nails scratching his back, and her heels digging into the back of his thighs -- and pounded her pussy with all the energy he had left after hours of lovemaking. "GAAAAH!!!" he screamed, thrusting one last time as his cock pumped a thick stream of cum into Marlissa's thirsty cunt.

Finally worn out, Ryan collapsed on top of his wife. She stroked his hair and kissed him gently on the forehead before rolling him off of her. Past masters had fallen asleep on top of her before but none had ejaculated more than once, let alone had continuous sex for hours. She smiled at her new master and now husband as sleep overcame him and cuddled him, closing her eyes as well.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)