More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bellabooty Bellabooty

What's next?

They get company!

As one half of team RWBY had fun swimming about in the ocean, and the other half decided to lounge about on the sand, the latter were greeted by some familiar faces.

"Oh! What a surprise to see you guys here!" came a cheerful voice.

Weiss and Blake turned to the source of the voice to see some of their fellow Huntresses in training. Leading the newcomer group was the person who greeted them, the tournament champion Pyrrha Nikos. She wore a pale-red bikini with high-leg bottoms, and as always she still wore her headband. To her side was the ever hyper Nora Valkyrie, waving excitedly and bouncing about in her white bikini with pink frills. Behind them were the two female members of team CFVY. Coco was wearing a risque black slingshot thong swimsuit, while Velvet wore a conservative light-brown two-piece with a sarong. And pulling up the rear were two members of Haven who had come to Vale for the tournament, those being Cinder Fall and Emerald Sustrai. Cinder was flaunting a barely-there swimsuit that only just covered up what was necessary, while Emerald had adorned a dark-green one-piece.

"Nice to see you as well!" chirped Weiss as she waved hello. "And I see you brought some friends."

Nora grinned and jumped up. "Beach party time! Let's steal some swimsuits!"

The ever fabulously dressed leader of team CFVY bonked Nora on the head with a bottle of suntan lotion. "Bad girl!" she admonished weakly.

"It was quite nice of miss Nikos to invite us along." spoke Cinder as she sauntered into view. "Us Haven students find it a bit hard to intermingle with the other academy members."

"And I decided 'the more, the merrier'!" added Pyrrha.

"Well then, feel free to join us." said Weiss as she gestured about the beach.

And with that, the opportunities for swimsuit mishaps had effectively doubled.

What could possibly go wrong?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)