More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by christina_the_clumsy christina_the_clumsy

Are the castle doors guarded?

They are surprisingly unlocked

Christina started her careful approach, crouched down and moving quickly, dagger in hand. She had done stealthy operations before, as sneaking up on an enemy was nothing new to her. What she didn’t expect to see was...well, nothing. She relaxed her guard as she approached the abandoned gate, looking around for answers or clues. If this was suppose to me such a powerful demoness why was there no defense? Where were the goblins and monsters that the scouts had reported. She sheathed her dagger as she paced a bit, trying to think.

Bending over, the warrior inspected the ground, noting some faint tracks leading inside. So there has been movement here she thought to herself. She squinted as she noticed something else on the ground ahead. It looked like a fancy hair clip, a simple but elegant designed carved into the silver clip. Does this belong to that noble woman? she wondered. I must be in the right place.

The iron doors were large, looming over Christina. However, as she pressed on the handle, she was shocked at how easily they slid open. Is this her magic? She wondered as she stepped into the parlor.

What does she see inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)