More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterBox MonsterBox

Well, who do you want to have fun with would be a good start.

There are some real cute ladies at work. And you're due in anyway.

You head to work, still a little dazed from the idea that all this is real. It could just be you, but you do notice a substantial amount of people checking you out approvingly as you make your commute on the subway. It’s … kind of exciting. You’ve practically been a sexual hermit, maybe it’s time to branch out, whatever the risk may be.

When you get to your office, things seem pretty light for the day. Just a few emails to respond to, accounts to manage, nothing too-too fancy. You watch the women of the office all peek in when they pass by, and you can’t help but grin at the idea that you seem somehow more alluring. It’d be hard to get away with this at work, though. Especially if the aftermath is still as … complicated as it has been.

Just as you’re wondering when and where would be best, the cute intern from the university nearby pokes her head in and knocks on your open door. You have to bite your lip as you chide yourself for not thinking of her first. Her hair is a dirty blonde with an alluring volume, dyed with some of her original brunette color streaking through it artistically. She’s fit, athletic, you think you remember her being a soccer player or something, and her light brown skin and deeper brown eyes make you feel almost hypnotized, though not nearly as much as her tits when she leans in and her pink shirt lets you see right into her cleavage.

“Mr. Caine?” she asks with a grin. “I was supposed to tell you that the meeting this afternoon is pushed back until 5. Mrs. Elwood has some family stuff to take care of. Is that okay?”

“It … absolutely is. Oh, you can close the door if you want, Dana. You don’t have to stand in the hall.” She not so much takes the bait as leaps on it, stepping inside, then closing the door. You note how you can almost see her ass because of the short, white skirt she’s wearing, and how much you’d like to be able to do something with it.

“Was there something you needed me for, Mr. Caine?” Her calling you “mister,” feels dirty, and she clearly knows it, smiling expectantly at you as her eyes dash over your form. “I mean, I’m the office’s intern, so if there’s any job you need me on, I’d be happy to do it.”

Do you, indeed, have a job for her? You pervert? You scoundrel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)