More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which world does the Stones land in? Who gets them?

The world of Harry Potter

You're a Wizard....

The world of Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived. The world of Voldermort, You Know Who, the Dark Lord. A battle between good and evil, of light and dark magics, a war where battles occur. Where eighteen year olds who have become adults long before their age, now face a war of epic dimensions.

In a world of magic, the power of the stones to control existence would be hunted and lust for. Especially for Voldermort, who worships and loves magic. Then there are people like Harry who seeks not power for himself, but to keep power out of evil hands and use it to help the good. The two sides tend to be various degrees of these two points of view. The events of change will be altered by the power, as all power does.

So the destiny of world where of prophecies reveals events, the stones are the ultimate fatechanger. Which is why all of the stories with stones will be most interesting, stories like this one where the stones lands into the hands of...

Who gains the stones?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)