More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gains the stones?

Daphne Greengrass

Daphne Greengrass, Slytherin sorted and raised to believe in the truths of blood purity, now realized it was all crap. The attractive blond haired, blue eyed young woman had seen the war which had been created from these beliefs, as well as the damage which it has caused everyone including her family. It was worth nothing and cost everything. Which was why she had decided to return with the re-enforcements Slughorn had brought to make sure she could find a safe life for those close to her afterwards.

It was during this battle, when the cause was happening, when she had found the gauntlet made of gold with the six gems. Being Slytherin, she had taken it as hers. In case it was magical and could be used against her. After the battle during which Potter had killed the Dark Lord of Ruin, she had gotten a better look of the metal glove. Using a collection of charms and other spells, then wearing the glove, she realized the powers over elements of existance they had. Turning the glove into a fine bracelet, she realized she had the powers of a goddess.

'I literally have no limits, including knowing all spells which is possible at a thought. I can see my future... and cure my sister's curse. As well as stopping the plans of that spawn of that idiot Riddle.' she used the glove to improve her appearance. Including her clothes looking better and cleaner. As well as making her body the perfect of beauty she wanted it to be, while still looking like her.

'I am a Slytherin, the house of cunning and ambition... as well as bad rep for dark wizards and witches. But I am going to get what I am do, as well as avoid the mistakes of the others. Starting with...' thought Daphne, as she started to plot.

What is her first step to her plot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)