More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gains the stones?

Harry himself

Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, the Man-Who-Won, looked at what was his prize for winning the battle against Voldemort. A golden gauntlet of cosmic power holding the Infinity Stones. Control of time, space, reality, mind, soul and power. Anything he could wish for...but what he reality wanted, he wasn't sure he should do.

'I have the power to bring back the dead, those who have lost their lives needlessly. Should I? That's the question. Do I them to come back? What would be the results if I did? Something to chew over. There are still other things to think of.' thought the eighteen year old, as he realized most of his life had been suffering of one type or another. He had no time for happiness or pleasure. Maybe it was time to think of that.

The idea of having pleasure, to do something which feels good, was something alien to him. His desires were mostly alien to him. He wanted family, like his friend Ron Weasley had. He wanted to indulge sometimes in things like flying or eating sweets as well as other foods he had not been allowed. He wanted love of the romantic kind as well as sex. He really only had two girlfriends, Cho and Ginny. Then again, what time was there for dating.

'An adventure a year for each of my school year, ending with the Battle of Hogswart as they are calling it. When would I have the time to date? What I wouldn't give for the time to date all of the pretty girls I met...' he started to think, when the orange stone on the gauntlet glowed.

He had gotten the Gauntlet after he died. Harry was returning to the world of the living, when he had felt it appear on his arm. Somehow nobody noticed it, except him. Now he was discovering one of the powers of one of the stones. For the Time Stone was showing him the past, but many different pasts. History where he had dated, had loved, many of the women he had met. From classmates to grown witches to many others. Even a version where he and Cho were successful in dating.

And from those memories of the view of past timelines, came the feelings which matched them. The love, the passion, the lust, and more. Which meant the hero had feelings for many more women then his current girlfriend Ginny, his best mate's sister. Hell, he had feelings for Hermoine who was both another best mate and Ron's girlfriend. All of them as strong as the ones he felt for Ginny in this timeline. Which made him say softly, "Damn it."

It did make him realize the power these stones had. Beyond the power to raise the dead. The fact he could have all of the women he had dreamed of, all with the same feelings for him and each other. Hell, he didn't even need to break up anyone as he could make perfect copies of anyone. Save with the right kind of feelings for Harry. Plus make everyone accept it as normal, a magical accident of something. Hell, he could make better then original twins and improve those who didn't need twinning.

Harry was terrified at the power he had, the abuses which he could make. The only thing which made him keep the power was fear of other people finding and abusing this power. He asked himself, 'If I can keeping the power, it's unlikely I will be able to prevent myself from using it before long. So... should I use it?'

What does Harry do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)