More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thehypnotist thehypnotist

Who are you?

The villian

You are the villian, Bowser. You are 30 years old.

You have always wanted to rule over the mushroom kingdom. But the only way to do that is to marry the Mushroom Kingdom's Princess, Princess Peach. Marrying her will automatically make you king.

You have sent your evil minions to capture her for you, as you are far too busy to do it yourself; well, that's what you say to yourself anyway.

You wait in the throne room, on your solid gold throne, for your minions to return from their quest. Until suddenly, one of your minions gently and slowly opens the door...

"We have successfully captured the Princess my lord. She awaits you in the prison cell" The minion says, scared of your presence.

"Excellent!" You exclaim, "I will see to her straight away!".

You walk through various corridors in your castle until you reach the metal bridge. The metal bridge crosses the molten lava that flows through your castle, and on the other side of the bridge is the prison cell. You carefully cross the bridge and reach the other side. You gently open the red doors to the prison cell...

There she is, Princess Peach.

25 years old, 6 foot tall, long blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, small lips, 32 C cup boobs and soft white skin. She is wearing a long pink dress with a blue gem in the middle, pink high heels, white elbow gloves and a small gold crown on her head. She is standing up; her arms are tied above her head to the ceiling and her legs are tied to metal floor tie rings. She is gorgeous, and more importantly, all yours.

"Welcome to my castle Princess Peach!" You laugh evily.

"Let me go you foul beast!" She shouts, trying to set herself free.

"It's no good Princess. You might as well give up now" You warn.

"Listen here Bowser. Someone will find out I have been kidnapped and they will come here to rescue me!" She says in a hope filled voice.

"Maybe someone will. Maybe someone will not. But either way, they will be far too late..." You explain menacingly.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)