More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Adventive Adventive

What's next?

The ultimate test

"Screw it," Andrew thought. "If I get in trouble, all I have to do is talk my way out." He tapped on the tip of the microphone before saying, "New order from Rachel, women are required to either go topless or go bottomless. The reason behind this change is to help office morale." Thinking that most of the women in the office will choose to ditch their tops, Andrew added, "While most of you might want to go topless, this wouldn't be fair for those who choose to go bottomless and are to feel outnumbered. This building values the dignity of others and our employees should reflect. And shoes are optional. That is all thank you."

He turned off the microphone and checked to see if his words became true. He turned towards the secretary at the desk. She looked over her shoulder and began taking her skirt off. Her stockings went up to her legs before ending near her panties. She took one last breath and took her panty off with one move. "Can I have my desk back," asked a slightly embarrassed secretary. He nodded and makes space for her. She crossed her legs and made the attempted top hide her legs under the table. While her stripping would prove that Andrew's voice alone is all that was needed, she was next to him and was probably reacting to your body as well as his voice.

After taking another trip through the elevator, Andrew's doubts were dashed away as the majority of women were either topless or bottomless. Andrew could see that several women were obviously irate having to expose themselves while others carried on with their work. The men of the office were basically snuck looks, from subtle took downright staring. While several women slapped those that bothered them, for the most part, the department kept on moving as it was an hour ago. Of course, there were several stragglers, but to Andrew's surprise, they looked uncomfortable wearing all of their clothes.

As he admired his work, Andrew almost knocked into Rachel, who was the nudest out of all of the women with her suit and cum as the only things above her waistline. "Watch yourself, Andrew, also do you know when I gave the order regarding the women's attire?"

Andrew nodded his head, "Yes, you told me to announce it in the speakers while I was in your office."

"Ok thanks," Rachel smiled. She continued walking over to her meeting, giving her ass a little shake with each bounce.

Andrew then walked to his cubicle, walking pass the half-nude women. He was about to go on his computer when he saw someone with a shaven pussy walking with a stash of papers. Andrew ditched his cubicle and following the woman, "Hey, what do you think of the new order?"

The woman sighed, "It's dumb, but I do feel better about my body." She gave a few papers two one of her male coworkers, who made an attempt to feel her up. However, she was quick to respond to her co-worker and sucker punched him for his troubles. "I don't know why Rachel would give something like knowing full well that guys would get touchy."

Andrew only smiled, "Have you seen Rachel, she has cum on her face."

"I don't see it,"

"I guess Rachel wanted the rest of the women to feel how she felt when she had cum splashed on her," Andrew said. He could feel his sick hardening from the sight of the woman in front of him.

"But what kind of feeling are we suppose to feel, cause I feel like writing my registration letter."

They made their way near one of the restrooms when they stopped. "Rachel believes the fewer clothes you wear, the more empowered the woman becomes, it's feminism 101."

The woman nodded her head, "I think I see it now, we're basically telling the patriarchy that we can wear what we want without their approval."

Andrew nodded his head. "Yes and nothing screams feminism like a good old fuck in the restroom. Care to join?"

The woman looked at her stashed papers and said, "I don't, I still have to deliver these papers."

Without a moment's notice, Andrew notices a woman wearing a skirt. "Excuse me, can you deliver these papers for her, she needs to do her 'womanly' duties?"

Does she accept his offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)