More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Adventive Adventive

Does she stay or leave?

She stays but he goes

As much as Andrew wanted to make a threesome, he knew that he had to convince everyone in the building that Rachel's attire was usual for her. But you still wanted Rachel looking like a sex freak around the office and opportunity was standing right in front of him. Just as the female coworker was about to close the door screaming, Andrew said, "Wait, you have to help out our boss."

The coworker's face shifted from disgust to curiosity. Her figure was slim with her blouse hugging her in all the right places. "What do you mean?" She said. However, she shook her head and said, "No I got to get out of here."

"Stop." And woman stood outside the door, waiting for her next command. "Close the door and walk towards me," Andrew said. She did as she was told and stood in front of Andrew.

"Can you make this quick," she said. "I don't like what I see." Her body squirmed from the sight of her boss sitting on her desk with just her suit and nothing else.

"You mean Rachel, don't mind her, she's just trying something new with her outfit," Andrew said. "Everyone in the office will love it."

The woman smiled and said, "I think I'm starting to see what you're talking about, um, without her skirt you get a better view of her legs."

Andrew could tell she was having trouble thinking why Rachel looked like a stripper dressing like a business person for Halloween. So he asked, "Have we met?"

She shook her head, "No, I usually work on the fourth floor." She extended her hand, "Lilly,"

Remembering that he didn't have any pants on, he took advantage of the fact and said, "You know the new rule about giving a handjob instead of a handshake?"

Lilly smiled and said, "Oh right, how could I forget something like that?" She spat on her right hand and started to stroke his cock.

"I don't know, I think it was a typo. If anyone mentions it, give those people a handjob," Andrew said. Turning towards Rachel, who was playing a game on her phone, Andrew said, "Lilly, Rachel's outfit is almost done, but it needs the finishing touch out your juices on her face if you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean," Lilly nodded. But she kept rubbing Andrew's cock, she asked, "But how long do I rub your dick?"

Andrew laughed and said, "You're almost done, and I think my cum would make the perfect addition to your light makeup." He could feel the white liquid building towards his tip. Lilly could also feel it coming and prepared her face top to be coated in white. And coated she was, with cum splashing from the edges of her hair to the bottom of her lip and chin. Andrew sprayed her so much that his cum migrated down towards her business suit.

She gave a worried look and asked, "You don't think anyone will notice?"

Andrew smiled and said, "They'll notice but not care. It's nothing really."

Rachel looked up from her game and smiled, "Yeah, like you look like one of those girls you see in those pop-up ads, but like in a good way."

"Thanks," Lilly smiled. She got up and started to undress for Rachel. Andrew made his way for his pants and saw as Lilly laid on top of Rachel eating her off as Rachel did the same. It was a shame that he had to leave, but his powers weren't universal, and he'd hate it if he were the reason they were fired.

Andrew finished putting his belt on and took one last look at the two women and closed the door. He turned towards the office, busy like an ant colony. He took a deep breath and yelled, "Everyone's looks is normal, especially Rachel's and the woman that comes out with her." Everyone looked at Andrew as if he was crazy for one second but soon returned to their tasks at hand. Andrew sighed and started to make his way towards the loudspeaker to make sure his word was law. He made his way towards the front desk and asked the secretary up front, "I need to say something in the loudspeakers,"

The secretary nodded, "Be my guest." She pushed back to give Andrew space.

Andrew pressed the button and said, "Rachel's and Lilly's, the woman with the cum on her face, attire are normal." His voice echoed a bit throughout the building. He was about to leave when he realized he could give out more commands. Or he could give out different commands in person, after all, he didn't know if his powers work if he's not there in person to give out the order.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)