More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Adventive Adventive

Does she accept his offer?

Sure... but how is Carolyn doing?

The woman nodded her head, "Sure, it's not like I have anything better to do." She took the papers from the bottomless woman and started handing out papers to the remaining employees.

Snapping back from reality as Andrew was distracted by the sight of the two women, he wondered if he could tell anyone to do anything without saying a word. He looked at the woman still in front of him and was able to get a feeling that her name was Renee. "You wouldn't happen to be Renee?" She nodded her head yes. Through the power of suggestion, Andrew planted the thought that she wanted to please him as much as possible and that the only way doing that was doing it in the women's restroom despite him already mentioning it in the first place.

Renee's posture changed to the account of her more welcoming outlook. She hanged her arms around his neck and said, "I can make our time last a lifetime."

With her arms still around his neck, Andrew carried Renee over to the restroom. As the two got comfortable, Andrew planted the thought that any woman that enters the restroom would have their tits sucked by him before leaving.

***

As Andrew had his fun at work, Carolyn had grown bored of the show she was watching. "I wish Andrew had bought some cake for me to eat," show thought to herself. She then notices a note on the side of the refrigerator that she hadn't noticed before. Still, in the nude, she got up to read the note. "Even though you're a whore who doesn't deserve anything from me, I got you some cake." She read. Weird but she but she would've raided the fridge without his permission. But as she opened the door, Carolyn saw the slice Andrew bought for her. However, the looked more suitable for two people.

"Sorta wished I had someone to share this with," she said aloud. That's when she heard the bell rang. She placed the spice on the table and walked over to the door to see a woman in a bit of a mess standing behind the door. "In a minute," Carolyn said. Noticing her nakedness, she ran over to Andrew's room to find anything to wear. "It would be nice if he had bought the skirt and shirt I always wanted." She said. That's when she noticed the tight skirt and striped shirt in his closet. Carolyn knew something was up since Andrew was against the idea of having his girl dressing "slutty" outside.

The doorbell rang once more, leaving Carolyn with no time to put on the revealing outfit. She raced over to the door and opened it. "Hi, sorry for keeping you waiting."

"It's fine," the woman said. The woman had sweat on her face and smelled of something all too familiar to Carolyn. She made her way to the bathroom and shut the door. "I just need somewhere to rest for a moment."

Seeing how the woman dressed fancy, Carolyn thought once more, "Women prefer to dress like sluts."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)