More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 57 57

What happens and how that affects Lara?

The totem teleports her with less...stuff.

As Lara grabs the totem, she feels her ligthier, as lightier as a feather. Then, she lost vision of the jungle, and some moments later, she regain her vision...of the Big Ben.

What? Why am I in London? Lara asked to herself.

Then she hears a boy asking his mother "Mom, why that lady is naked in the street?" and then point at her. Lara acted confused, she isn't naked...or at least that she thought as she looks down. Her eyes recognize her own tanlined breasts, with her nipples proudly erected for the cold londoner morning. Then, she sees her clean shaven pussy and her chinese letter tattoo over it. Quickly, she stops looking and covers her nude body.

"I'M TOTALLY NAKED IN LONDON DOWNTOWN!!!!!!!" Lara shouts internally to herself.

Lara dashes out of there, while some people wolf whistle her and some police officers come to arrest her for public indecency. Lara runs as fast as she can, as if some dangerous indigenous tribe were chasing her. At that moment, Lara would love to live that dangerous situation, but instead she is actually escaping from police, naked, with many people seeing every inch of her naked body, and her bare feet feeling the cold londoner street concrete.

Finally, Lara amanges to avoid the police, hiding in an alley behind a dumpster. She can see that she in the middle of London, naked, kilometers away from her mansion. Lara starts to think how to get home without beign seen nude by many people, when suddenly a portal opens. Lara sees a figure coming out of it, and her danger sense tells her that it's better to run away from the portal. But she's naked and she escapes from there, she inevitable will return to the streets to be seen naked again. Lara starts to think what to do...

Lara escapes from there or she awaits to see who's coming out of the portal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)