More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

The socialite in the penthouse suite

As if sensing where its presence could cause the most mischief, the Manacite climbed up the ventilation system of the apartment complex, enchanting much of the internal components to give itself a boost and contaminating the water of the cooling system to spread as far as humanly possible. The Manacite could have chosen anywhere in the building to deposit itself first, but it chose to rise all the way up to the penthouse suite.

Milan had just come back from an afternoon of shopping. A life of carefree worry had made such trips the only real excitement she experienced. These days not even sex; with men, women, or combinations of the two were able to satisfy her. That sexual frustration attracted the crimson Manacite mist to her, the slight red tint to the air coming from the A/C unit hanging from the wall remaining just out of her sight. It wasn't her directly that the mist was interested in, but the contents of the designer shopping bag she had in her hand. The Manacite breached the protective coverings of the boxes and deposited the most subtle hint of residue of itself onto the contents inside. The mist traveled along the ceiling, dropping deposits into kitchen cabinets and electronics in the living room. What remained drifted toward the bedroom, sprinkling her vanity and dresser drawers before finally reaching their intended destination...the walk-in closet. Inside was every manner of couture the mist could slip into, and it had every intention to.

Milan placed the shopping bag on the floor at sat down on her sofa. Grabbing the remote from the coffee table, she turned the TV on. To her surprise, the Blu-Ray player beside it turned itself on and the lighthearted romantic comedy inside started without any prompting from the remote. Chalking it up to some feature she was previously unaware of, Milan laid back and began to relax. Her calm respite was interrupted when she heard rustling from her shopping bag. It had tipped over, and the boxes inside began to slowly scoot themselves out.

"What the hell?" Milan said to herself. Far from panicking, Milan got up and decided to follow the boxes as they weaved across the floor to her bedroom. The door to her closet opened itself as the boxes drifted inside and promptly shut itself again gently. Her vanity chair slid itself out, its front legs hopping slightly as if to invite her to sit. "I have no idea what's going on, but sure. I'll play along."

Milan took a seat in the chair, as makeup sponges floated from the vanity to remove her makeup. She was far from frightened by the sight, after all as much as she was spoiled all her life her daily tasks had never done *THEMSELVES* for her. The closet door opened once again, and Milan's eyes lit up when she saw...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)