More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

The secretary ()

Jane had a plan perfectly laid out. She got a job as a secretary and slowly used her charms to get into her boss pants. If everything would go well, she would get herself a nice sugar daddy.

So, Jane thought she was getting a big step when she managed to get her boss dropping her pants for blowjob.

"You know, Mr. Doe, I could do that on a regular basis if you help me a little with my work time..." She told him.

"That's not a bad idea, but I need to see if you're good enough to get less work." He answered.

"You won't be disappointed !"

With that, laid out, Jane began to work harder on his cock. It was fully shaved, and tasted surprisingly good compared to old partners. She didn't even have to herself to swallow his cum, it was strangely tasty.

"You're indeed, not bad at what you do, I'll think about it..." Mr. Doe told her.

It was perfect, if she continued to show how sexually active she was, he wouldn't be able to say no. But things were going too smoothly for her, as she came back behind her desk, she could feel her pussy throbbing and wetting her panties. She wanted his cock in her pussy, right on the spot. But she couldn't rush things, to not sell herself too soon.

So, she started to finger herself, to get off and get her mind straight for the job. And she had to do that every time she sucked his cock. At some point, Jane decided to show him how she was enjoying herself after a good blowjob.

"If you enjoy my cock that much, I'm sure you'd love to feel it between your legs." He told her.

Jane felt she was getting somewhere, he most certainly was hooked on her, soon she'll be able to leave her job. But she was delusional as she was unable to say no to him, she needed his cock, she was getting crazy at the idea of feeling his member deep in her.

And she finally had the pleasure of getting fucked by Mr. Doe. It felt so good, she wanted him to screw her harder.

"Oh, fuck me ! Deeper ! Give me more ! Faster !!" She moaned.

He fucked her like a bitch, and she loved it, not even a kiss or an affectionate brush.

After that, she got what she wanted. Mr. Doe offered gifts and brought her to parties and expensive stores. But, what Jane didn't expect was to have to wear dresses so shorts, it barely covered her crotch. It was already humiliating, but her addiction to his cum was making her constantly horny and drooling all over her legs.

She didn't have to work, though, he was paying for everything. So she couldn't really complain and put up with his kinky demands.

One day, Mr. Doe brought her home. And to Jane surprise, his wife was there.

"Here is our new little bitch !" He told her.

"Mmh, she looks lovely..." She said.

"I... I don't understand..." Jane stuttered, confused.

"You don't need to."

With that, Mr. Doe teared down her dress and pushed her on all four to fuck her from behind. Grabbing her by the hairs, he started to fuck her harder than he ever did, while his wife undressed herself to masturbate, watching. Jane quickly lost her mind in pleasure, unable to realize what was going on.


Few month later, Jane was "rented" to his friend as an arm candy and cocksleeve. She wasn't even the only one, he had other girls in his hand. All addicted to sex and loving being roughed a little when fucked, all living in the same house when not under the care of a rich asshole.

Jane only job now, was to smile and be nice at parties and letting her owner fuck her in any hole he wanted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)