More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anarchy33 Anarchy33

And so it began...

The rise of the Devil

Still in shock, Jack scrambled from his bed, out the door, into the corridor, and straight into the bathroom which was adjacent to his own room.

He aligned his own Body with the tall mirror, and continued to quietly gasp to himself, as he prodded his muscles and flexed them.

suddenly, Jack span around as a knock came from the door.

"Señor Valentine, are you okay in there?" Piped a small Spanish voice.

This was Camila's voice. She was an average height woman, in her 30's, working as a maid for Jack's mother. She was actually very kind.. and especially easy on the eyes, with subtle curves, while rocking a nice E-Cup at least.

Jack had seen her in countless compromising positions before while cleaning, and often felt obliged to take a little peek at such beauty.

"Yes, im p-per-" Jack Stuttered as his voice boomed. He was afraid to even speak. his voice was noticeably deeper than before. "I'm fine..." He replied after clearing his throat.

Camila could be heard shuffling around outside, "If you say, señor." She replied, as she walked away from the door.

Jack Sighed again. Placing his hands on his knees and staring at the floor. What was going on? He had so many questions, and absolutely no awnsers...

Next...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)