More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anarchy33 Anarchy33

Next...

An Arrival

Out of no where, the room seemed to spin, shake, warp. It was hard to describe the nausea Jack was feeling, he could even hear a dull ringing. Jack dropped to his knees, his head did not stop pounding and aching, till the noise stopped. He breifly looked up again, clutching his head, and his eyes were met with a inky black portal, with what seemed like embers flicking from out of it. Jack's eyes were captivated by the swirling abyss, staring at it, unable to snap away his glare.

After a few more seconds of this odd behaviour, Jack saw a deep red foot extend itself from the dark pit that was cast againt the wall. It continued to expose itself, till soon a full leg was in view, then another, and then a whole body.

What stood before him could only be described as demonic. Jack's eyes traced up and down the.. female? It appeared to have sizable breasts, and some well built hips. And was even futher accentuated by the plump black lips, and dark crimsom eyes, surrouned by a misty black, that made up her facial features. Not only this, but a pair of thick horns jutted from her jet black hair.

Her attire was somewhat reminiscent of a domanatrix, with black leather and fishnets covering her 'private' areas.

She seemed to sneer down at Jack, as she took a step closer. He could not Speak due to the shock of the recent events. The only audible noise was the low hum of the portal

Does she speak?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)