More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiend21 Fiend21

Who would you like to ask for a tour?

The popular chick

You walk over to the blond girl, smiling as you walk up. Your arrival causes a few of them to giggle as the hottest one steps forward.

"Hey! I'm Saoirse," she says. "You must be new here."

"Yeah, I'm Jack," you reply. "I don't suppose you'd be able to show me where my room is?"

"Perfect," Saoirse nods as the rest of the girls giggle. "I'd be happy to."

Saoirse grabs your hand, holding onto it tightly as she walks along towards the nearest dorm building. She squeezes your hand firmly, pulling you in closer as she walks. You can smell her shampoo, which smells strongly of grapefruit and vanilla. Fuck, you think you're getting hard already.

"So, how are you finding the place?" Saoirse asks.

"It's cool," you say, thinking about the amount of pussy you'll be getting here.

"It's always been pretty boring here," she says. "There's like nothing to do."

"What do you usually do for fun around here?" you ask.

Saoirse smiles, leaning in closer to you as you enter Dorm building A and find yourself heading up the stairs.

"Well, me and the girls like to go back to our dorm and finger each other," she says in a sultry tone, before licking her lips.

Shit, you think frantically, as your dick almost immediately awakens completely.

"Uh... oh," you say.

"We like to take off our soft, silky panties, and we get out a big, thick dildo... and we suck it... and then we fuck each other with it."

You pause, sweating heavily as you reach Room 5 on the fifth floor. She pushes open the door, and you look around. There's two bunk beds, a wardrobe, a... oh, who gives a shit, there's a sexy girl talking about lesbian shit in front of you.

"What's wrong?" Saoirse asks, gently beginning to unbutton her shirt. "Don't you like hearing how my girlfriends like to fuck me? The other day, we bought some vibrating eggs from town and popped them in during class. We got so soaking wet, my panties were sopping..."

Saoirse pushes you against the wall, nestling her head against your chest.

"Do you want my long, wet, warm tongue on your dick, Jack?"

"Oh god yeah," you say.

"Well, I'm not going to. I'll tell you what, you can feel free to put your hands anywhere you want."

Where do your hands go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)