More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fiend21 Fiend21

Where do your hands go?

Start jerking off

Your hands shoot out, fumbling to pull your hard member out of your pants, beginning to frantically pump with your hands.

"Yeah, baby," Saoirse whispers into your ear. "Don't you wish those were my hands?"

Suddenly, Saoirse steps back, smiling and waving goodbye.

"What?" you say frantically as she steps away, buttoning up her shirt. "What happened?"

"Well come on now, I'm not some slut who lets a guy cum staring at her the first time I see him," she grins. "Sorry honey, I guess you're going to have to deal with blue balls. I'm sure we can get farther a bit later."

Before you can even react, the girl disappears out of your room, leaving you standing there.

"Fuck!" you yell, swearing loudly.

You quickly finish yourself off under the sheets of your bed, but its unsatisfying and anti-climactic. You swear, staring at the bottom of the top bunk in disappointment. Fuck, might as well start unpacking.

You unpack your spare uniform, socks, underwear, jackets and other clothes into the wardrobe, before plugging your phone charger into the wall, as well as unpacking the rest of your stuff. Suddenly, the door swings open as a trio of boys walk in. You recognize one of them, the boy from earlier. The other is a tall, pale kid with straw blond hair and a fairly buff looking Asian kid with short black hair and dark skin.

"Hey," the kid from earlier said. "Are you our new room mate?"

"I am," you nod.

"Cool," the kid smiles. "I'm Lukas. This is Daniel, and..."

"And I'm Ben," the more muscular guy says. "So, how are you finding the place?"

"Uh... I just met Saoirse," you say.

Ben and Lukas laugh as Daniel blushes nervously.

"Yeah, Daniel met up with her already," Lukas says. "She's weird as fuck. An absolute cock tease. I'd stay away from her if I was you."

"She nearly had my boy Daniel wearing make-up," Ben laughs.

"Shut up!" Daniel complains.

"Anyhow, besides that, pussy galore, am I right?" Lucas grins. "The sheer amount of horny skirts here is driving my bollocks nuts thinking about it!"

"Yeah, I guess," you nod.

"Oh, you're not gay, are you?" Lucas asks. "Not that I don't like gays or anything, it'd just be a bit of a wasted opportunity."

"No, I'm not," you say.

"Great! We're going to go get dinner. You coming?"

"Yeah," you nod, following him down.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)