More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Oneilsson Oneilsson

What's next?

The plane ride

It had been a few weeks since Mr. Woodacre had given her the news. Everything moved quickly then. With the resources of the university she obtained a student visa and a plane tickets without any issue.

Well on the plane over, Emma had been bumped up to first class. There had been some sort of mix up, not that she was complaining. The only airlines still travelling to UMSRA were American ones. She realized this was the first time she'd actually seen Americans who weren't refugees fleeing the freeuse laws.

She could hear muffled sounds from the cockpit but other than that, everything seemed normal. Then, after a few hours, she heard a loud buzz and then a voice over the speakers:

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are now entering American waters. Our hostesses are more than willing to show you some good ol' American hospitality."

That very moment the man in the seat behind her hit the flight attendant call button. A moment later, a young air hostess arrived at the seat. Emma had to admit, she was stunning.

"What can i do for you, sir? " Said the young woman.

The man took of his pants and showed a massive, erect penis "I want to see this dissapear into your throat"

"Certainly sir" replied the woman and casually threw off her jacket and put her hair up.

Emma could not believe her eyes and ears. The woman was now happily gurgling on this strangers cock and no one seemed to bat an eye.

In fact, Emma had been so busy wathing this exchange that she had not noticed what was going on around her.

The girl next to her, she couldn't have been more than 18, looked at her.

"Isn't this exiting?" she said, eyes sparkling.

One of those brain dead bimbos who goes to UMSRA for adventure no doubt, Emma thought. The girl shamelessly took out the middle passangers cock and started sucking it. It was probably her boyfriend, but still shameless.

"Could you take a picutre?" said the girl, licking her boyfriends shaft and handing Emma her phone.

"Ehm... sure" said Emma. The girl flashed a big smile behind the cock and giggled.

"Can't wait to show the girls back home" she said, and took her phone back. Emma couldn't help but think that this sweet and stupid girl was going to get more than she bargained for in UMSRA.

In the sleeping area of first class, another flight attendant was loudly coughing, obviously struggling with the cock that was being thrust down her throat.

"Does this please you sir?" The oter flight attendent said while cathing her breath.

"No, not at all. In fact, i expect a hostess of the UMSRA Airlines to at least reach the base of my cock" he said as he once again rammed his cock down the poor girls throat.

All over first class the same situation played out.

Emma could her a woman shouting out a few seats down:

"Right there sir, please cum on my ass", the man seemed happy to oblige.

This was all too much. But then again, she should't be surprised. This was what she wanted to write about wasn't it? She could feel the rage bubbling up inside her. At the same time, these women seemed awfully happy? Most of them anyways.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)