More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jw_wjw jw_wjw

Is Erica in prison, or someone else?

The other three

Erica was sitting on a park bench reading a book. It was a warm sunny day, and she was grateful to be back in town when the weather was so good.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw three people approach her. "Oh no," she thought as she recognized them from the corner of her eye.

"Hey Erica," Alicia was the first to speak up, "whatcha doin'?"

"Just reading a book," Erica replied flatly without looking at the three.

"Oh, but it's so hot out," Carrie joined in, "it's a wonder you're enjoying that book with those stuffy clothes."

Erica couldn't help but look down at her white shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes and socks. They were rather modest - she could have worn a sundress in this weather - but not especially heavy in the May sun. Then again ... no, her resolve stood firm for the time being.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Erica asked.

"I think you know what we're saying," Lisa chimed in. "Oh dear," Erica thought as she knew where this was going...

"Look guys, I'm really not interested in stripping off. I just want to read my book in peace and keep my clothes on," Erica said, as assertively as she could with Lisa's withering glance.

"Aww, too bad your middle name is 'naked'," Lisa countered.

"No, it's 'Nicole'."

"I don't think so, Little. Naked. Erica," Lisa crisply enunciated each word of the nickname as her voice oozed with malice.

"Look, I don't really care what you all want, I'm just here with my book. Please don't take my clothes off, let's talk later, okay?"

"Oh, don't be a spoilsport, Erica," Carrie chimed in, "you know good and well this weather..."

While Erica's thoughts were brewing, and before she had a chance to come up with a response, the girls jumped into action.

What do the girls do to Erica?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)