More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Winston Winston

What's next?

The limousine with a blue flag (male sexfighter route)

A limousine at the head of the queue bears a blue flag, which an attendant, wearing a flamboyant half-mask and a crisp suit explains to you indicates it is for "male sexfighters". Recognizing that this limousine was, in fact, for you, you follow about half a dozen other men into the luxurious vehicle, and before long you are driving smoothly down the brightly lit streets of EroFights City.

You are far too nervous to look the other men in the eye, let alone strike up a conversation, and you look out the window - what strange adventure awaits you? Minutes pass - or could it have been hours? You've lost track of time, lost in your own thoughts - the limousine stops in front of a luxurious hotel building.

A masked attendant opens the door and beckons you and the rest of the men out of the limousine, leading you inside, into the lavish interior of the hotel lobby and directly to the front desk. There, an obviously feminine masked attendant smiles at you and processes your documents, before handing you a purple-coloured key card.

You are led once again by yet another masked attendant into an elevator and into your room, where your luggage was already waiting for you on the bed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)