More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by everyoneKtoA everyoneKtoA

fuck the jogger or head to school

The jogger fucks you (shemale)

You say "School starts in two hours".

After saying that, you check the clock, and you see that in fact, you have two hours to play with the jogger before go to school. You go to where the jogger is, but before she sees you, you hide in a Bush, desiring to fulfill a fantasy you had with absolutely no consequences.

Now, hidden in the Bush, you say "She's a shemale..."

Suddenly, the jogger loses her genitalia and gets a pair of bouncing balls with a big cock.

"...and I am dressed like a bride".

Your clothes change, you get a white gown with a veil and white heels. Your underwear also matches, white stockings with a gartherbelt complimented by white bikini panties and a nylon bra. Now, walking to her position, you said:

"You will look at me and you will come to me asking for my hand, but instead of that, you will ask me to remove my underpants, since you're terribly horny and you know that I've a virgin and tight ass, and when I let you, you will pull down my underwear and fuck my ass as it was the tightest you ever fuck."

As you said, she comes to where you're, saying "oh my..." but before ending the question she stops saying help and she said "...let me fuck your ass? I'm terribly horny and I want to fuck your virgin ass...". You let her and then, she pulls down your underwear, and with an incredible intensity she fucks your ass frenetically. You're in heaven and after some minutes, you feel her cum. You dressed like a bride and she bottomless, your little dick tenting your dress while she has her cum inside you.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)