More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CaptainKitty CaptainKitty

How does it start?

The human Poké Ball

It hadn't gone mainstream yet, but to a few people in the know... Apparently a few tech geeks in London & LA had managed to develop and manufacture a 'human' Poké Ball; a device that could capture a human being in it and thereafter them to be, essentially, Pokémon. Able to learn Moves, to be trained to take commands, to be transported in a ball that can be kept in one's pocket...

If the secret got out, it could bring the entire thing down, so only a few trusted people have been allowed into the know. Unfortunately, as is always the way, some shouldn't have been so trusted, and the secret has begun to trickle out in whispers and rumours. Rumours that the tech geeks have captured a celebrity, or even more than one, and it was being covered up for PR reasons. Or even a story from a guy who knows a guy who swore his cousin's friend had managed to get a hold of a Poké Ball and that there was an underground battling scene.

There's even a crazy rumour that this furtive scene is at least large enough that a "Pokémon Center" is operating out of a small house out in the Hills. So are the rumours true? Who has a Poké Ball, or is captured within one?

Whose story do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)