More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thehypnotist thehypnotist

Who are you?

The hero

You are the hero of the story, Mario. You are 26 years old.

You have recently heard that a monster named Bowser has captured the Mushroom Kingdom's Princess, Princess Peach.

You have made it to Bowser's castle. You burst through the door and start making your way through. You defeat enemy after enemy whilst jumping over molten lava. You have already travelled through 7 other lands to get here, so by now you know deal with this situation.

Finally you reach a pair of massive maroon red doors with an emblem resembling Bowser's face on it. You open the door carefully and run through the corridor.

You reach a metal bridge over the molten lava with an axe at the end, when suddenly...

"Hey you!" Shouts Bowser as he jumps from a high place onto the bridge. "What are you doing in MY castle?" He asks enraged.

"My name is Mario. I'm here to save Princess Peach!" You explain.

Bowser laughs loudly. "You'll never save her!" He explains.

"Where IS the Princess? What have you done to her?" You ask Bowser angrily.

Bowser just laughs. "Once I defeat you, I will marry Princess Peach. Then I will be the new king of the Mushroom Kingdom!" Bowser boasts loudly.

Bowser starts breathing fire which you manage to dodge. Bowser then waves his magic wand and sends magic particles through the air, which you easily jump over.

But then Bowser makes a mistake; he jumps high into the air. With quick thinking, you run under him and then you face his direction as he lands back on the bridge facing you.

"You'll never defeat me Mario!" Boasts Bowser.

Without saying a word, you take a couple of steps back and grab the axe on the edge of the bridge.

"So long gay Bowser" You say smugly as you use the axe to cut the ropes of the bridge.

"Noooooo!" Bowser shouts as he falls into the lava. As he fell, Bowser let go of his magic wand and with quick reflexes, you managed to catch it before it too fell into the lava.

You turn around and behind you is a red door. You walk up to it and try to open it, but it is locked. Then you realise you could use the wand to open the door.

You wave the wand around then point it at the door. Magic particles go from the wand and hit the door, causing it to vanish in a puff of smoke. You walk into the room it leads to, and there she is, Princess Peach.

25 years old, 6 foot tall, long blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, small lips, 32 C cup boobs and soft white skin. She is wearing a long pink dress with a blue gem in the middle, pink high heels, white elbow gloves and a small gold crown on her head. She is standing up; her arms are tied above her head to the ceiling and her legs are tied to metal floor tie rings. She is absolutely gorgeous!

"Princess Peach, I am here to rescue you" You say in awe of the beautiful woman in front of you.

"Thank you kind sir. I thought i'd never get out of here. What is your name?" She asks politely.

"My name is Mario" You explain.

"Nice to meet you Mario, and thank you for rescuing me!" She says relieved.

You untie Princess Peach and she breathes a sigh of relief. She kisses you on the cheek and says "Thank you Mario. When we get back to the castle, I will bake you a delicious cake to say thank you".

*A couple of hours later*

You and Princess Peach have successfully made it back to Peach's castle.

Princess Peach comes in holding a well baked and very detailed cake. "This is for you Mario, to say thank you for everything you have done for me" She explains with a smile.

"Princess Peach?" You ask.

"Yes Mario?" She asks back.

"I don't mean to sound ungrateful, it really is an honour to meet you and this cake looks amazing...but..." You pause.

"What's wrong?" She asks concerned.

"I travelled through 8 lands and I defeated and evil monster to rescue you. I risked my life to save you. To be honest, I expected more than just one kiss and a cake" You explain honestly.

"Oh. What did you have in mind Mario?" She asks.

"Well. I expected you to offer sexual favours" You explain bluntly.

"Sexual favours?" She asks confused.

"Yeah, you know. Maybe a blowjob? Maybe even sex?" You explain.

"Hmm" Princess Peach says thinking. "I mean, you did risk your life...Hmm...I suppose I should be more grateful." She thinks to herself out loud. "Okay then. Sure! What would you like me to do?" She asks.

What would you like her to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)