More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

The great east shift (race change)

Jane was unhappy with her body. Her face was pretty and she had beautiful red hairs. But that wasn't the problem, she was flat as a board, no tits, no butt, only her wider hips and pussy was a proof of her female body.

Then, one day, she wakes up and everything is different. What would be later known as the great east shift, occurred. Jane feels smaller, lighter even. She takes a look in the mirror of her bedroom and is shocked by what she sees. A small Asian with long red hairs is looking back at her. She's still totally flat, and even has less curves than before, and yet, it doesn't bother her. No, in fact, she kinda like it.

"What's... what's going on ? Why am I an Asian girl all of a sudden ?" She shouts.

Everything is so high, now, how can someone be so small ? She takes her phone on the night stand, which now seems huge in her hands and calls John, her best friend.

"Yeah ?" She hears on the other side of the line.

"John ! I... You won't believe it but... I uh... I changed into an Asian girl !!"

"What the fuck are you talking about ?"

"I'm serious ! Wait !"

Jane takes her phone and put it in photo mode. As she look on the screen, she realize that she's still naked. She's astonished at how sexy she feels with her flat tits and small frame. She shouldn't take a pictures of her like that, but the idea of doing it arouse her way more than what she should. But a picture maybe not enough...

"Jane ??"

"Wait I send you a video !"

"A video of what ??"

Jane puts the phone on one of the shelves and starts making a little dance for John while still naked.

For a moment, she still hesitates to send him, but there isn't much to show, so it should be ok. Right ?

And so, she does exactly that. Which obviously trigger a reaction from John.

"Who's that in your bedroom ??"

"It's me, really. I don't know what happened..."

"Come on, stop the joke..."

"I'm serious ! Come to my apartment if you want ! Maybe I'll still be naked. Ahah !"

Jane laugh, because it came out without thinking, and she didn't want to tease him, even if it felt really good. Her hand wanders between her legs as she thinks of his confusion and probable erection.

"Uh... ok... I'm coming then..." He says.

"MmhMmmh, great, I'm waiting..."

Jane should really dress up, he doesn't live that far, but the masturbation session feels way too good to stop, now. It's so weird, she feels alien in her body, but at the same time, she feels a strong connection to it and all her bad emotions, like shame are not there. She imagines John coming, and her, welcoming him naked. And just that thought makes her rise in pleasure, and she's hit by a powerful orgasm.

Jane stays in her bed for a moment, recovering from the earth shaking shock of her orgasm, when she hears the bell of her door.

"Shit... he's here..." She mumbles.

Wondering if she should dress, she forgets the idea and welcome her friend absolutely naked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)