More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Washotep Washotep

What world shall we tell our new story?

The flesh pits (Mortal Kombat)

Shang Tsung was ordered by Emperor Shao Kahn to produce clones of his adoptive daughter Kitana and was given full reign to experiment on them or modify their genetics as he pleased. He wanted to make a replacement to the Edenian princess that had the loyalty and ferocity of the Tarkatans. He envisions cloning an army of warriors using Kitana's DNA as a template. However, whilst producing his many clones, Shang Tsung found a genetic anomaly amongst them.

Edenian DNA, while similar to humans and Tarkatans, has a tendency to produce a high level of genetic variation between offspring. The results are often unpredictable. Some develop wind magic like Kitana, others banshee screaming like her mother Sindel. Many acquire the ability to teleport like Jade and his first successful Edenian-Tarkatan clone, Mileena. But some are also born hermaphrodites, referred to by the Edenians as futanari (dual-formed).

His newly birthed hermaphrodite clone, unimaginatively named Futa-Mileena, is noticeably more anxious than its female counterparts. As soon as it learned how to walk, it strolled back and forth its chambers endlessly, pressing itself against the walls and rolling on the floor. When placed in a room with the other clones to test its social intelligence, she began sniffing her sisters and licking their breasts until they pushed her aside, refusing to let her partake in their shared meals. She is an outcast among them.

Shang Tsung believes that Futa-Mileena has the desire to mate but lacks much of the social intelligence displayed by her sisters. She never talks whilst her sisters have all adopted English quickly. She only barks and growls excitedly. When the guards bring her food, she rockets forward to greet them drooling. Many times she seemed more interested in the guards than actually eating. The erections she runs toward them with show that she is more than happy to see them.

Shang Tsung sees the potential of not only producing clones but breeding Edenian-Tarkatan hybrids. All of the clones made from Kitana's DNA have only inherited the teleportation trait so far. Breeding an army would allow for greater genetic variation via the fluidity of Edenian blood.

How will Shang Tsung go about breeding Futa-Mileena?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)