More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Crazyman69 Crazyman69

Next: who or what are we looking at today?

The fall of Techpriestess Curiosulus

The Techpriests of Mars are Mankind's greatest weapon suppliers, building everything from war machines to guns, Titans to Baneblades, Bolters to Autoguns. A very old religious organization of "men" and "women" (Techpriests are barely human and most do not require genders) dedicated to the learning of knowledge, creation, and search for the Omnissiah respected by the Imperium and given no quarell. However due to this, many priests tend to practice heretical things in the name of science.

Sometimes, these can lead to the corruption of many and the destruction of their forge world.. thise is one of their tales...

It is the 40th Millenium, somewhere around the 39000s. Hephestus IV is a small yet valuable planet, a Forge world ruled by the mechanicus to supply weapons and equipment throughout the galaxy, an isolated planet and the only truly inhabited planet in it's solar system. It is unbothered mostly, small scout fleets of Rogue Guardsmen which are very easily destroyed. But Chaos can enter the smallest cracks, and from these cracks infested the Techpriestess known as Curiosulus.

While many of her compatriots did not need any use of gendered words due to their advanced replacement of their bodies with cybernetics, Curiosulus had been different. She had kept slightly more of her flesh than the others, certainly enough to identify herself. She was a thin woman of an hourglass figure, her pink lips still visible as two respirator tubes inserted themselves into her nostrils? thick cybernetic thighs and legs connected to her abdomen her soft cunt still shaven, one arm of flesh and another of articulated anatomy, 2 long tendrils sticking out of her back, and 2 yellow tinted goggles replscing her eyes, 2 c cup breasts and pale smooth skinned chest and belly, and silver hair. Despite being around 300 years old, her human parts looked as though she was not a day over 70 ( a 40th millenium 25).

Earlier that day a raiding party of rogue cultists had entered the atmosphere, easily shot down by the Forgeworld's defense systems. But something evil had entered the vast factory too, an evil book belonging to the Dark Mechanicum, somehow.. maybe by the might of Tzeetch or Slaanesh, falling through the numerous pipes and gears, into the small stone cracks and such, into the small lab of Curiosilus...

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)