More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by calx86 calx86

What happens next?

The effects spread through the dormatory

While all the craziness continued in the shower, the nanites began to multiply and travel through the steam as it escaped through the exhaust, but instead of leaving the building, the now sentient steam found its way into the air conditioner ducts. It continued to flow through the vents until it came across the room of a eighteen year old freshman lying in bed. She had a petite waist, size D breasts, and messy blonde hair sprawled out on her bed as she laid on top of the covers.

The steam separated into three clouds. One of the clouds floated down to her crotch and began to seep through the fabric of her pink panties and then inside her nether lips where the nanites began to merge. The other two clouds followed suit and seeped through the cups of her pink sports bra, merging with her breasts underneath.

Her nipples slowly became erect and gently began to tweak themselves just as her lady lips began to gently caress her clit, slowly building her arousal while keeping her asleep. After several minutes of this she began to moan in her sleep until she was awoken by her roommate stepping out of the bathroom.

"Sarah, what the hell? Wake up". Her roommate shook her. Her nipples and vagina stopped moving when she rose out of bed.

"What Candice, why are you bothering me I don't have class until noon today." Sarah grumbled.

"Honey if I didn't know any better I'd say you were having a wet dream. So what's his name? Is it a boy here, or a girl; hell I don't judge." Candice snickered. Sarah slapped Candice with a pillow.

"Oh fuck off", Sarah snarked, eliciting a laugh from Candice as she left the room for class.

She was feeling horny for some reason but she wasn't about to admit that to a roommate she just met a few days ago.

She suddenly felt her crotch become more and more damp as her nipples stayed super sensitive.

"Shit, i don't know what's come over me," she muttered while sliding her hand down her panties. As she rubbed her clit a jolt of pleasure shot through her body, almost making her cum instantly.

"Oh, oh fuck", she whispered as she bit her lip. She gripped her right breast with her other hand, sending another jolt through her body making her yelp. Under normal circumstances she would have cum several times over by now from the sensation alone but something was holding her back.

"Fucking shit what's wrong with me?", she asked as she vigorously rubbed her clit trying to get off. After several minutes she made a move and dug into her nightstand for her rabbit vibrator. She quickly stripped off her panties, shoved it inside her swollen pussy, and turned it on the highest setting.

"Ho-holy shit!", she exclaimed as she nearly bucked herself off the bed. Every part of her vagina was at least ten times more sensitive than usual making her instinctively yank at the toy to pull it out when she noticed something strange. Her vagina clamped down on it and wouldn't let go.

"What the...how in the..." is all she managed to yell before her orgasm finally hit, with a so hard she sprung herself off the bed and into the floor. The vibrator shot out of her as her pussy spasmed from the orgasm. Once she began to come to her senses she rolled onto her back and laid still on the floor reeling from the experience until she felt her nether-lips moving.

"Wow that was fun, let's do that again", her vagina giggled causing Sarah to scream bloody . Her nipples reached under her bra and flipped it up, revealing her breasts as they began to squeeze and bounce around, causing her to instinctively grab them to only have them slip out of her hands. Her vagina began to giggle.

"I'm dreaming, this is a fucked up dream that's all." Sarah said causing her vagina to laugh even harder.

"A dream sweetie? Pretty damn vivid for a dream don't you think?", her vagina scoffed.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)