More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SophieUK SophieUK

Can we build up a picture of her hidden depths, both past and present?

The dragon's uncle

(Acknowledging the inspiration of an author that set the scene for this)

Sophie pushed open the huge doors and entered cautiously. The room beyond was huge and imposing in the dim light cast from the flames of the torches hanging from the walls, reflected by black marble and granite everywhere. The ceiling seemed to stretch into infinity, and the walls were barely visible, but it may have been illusion created by the lack of colour contrast and the poor visibility. Very fitting for a dragon, possibly, and very intimidating for a young girl.

The door slammed shut behind her, and she suddenly felt very alone. She had doubts about coming here, now; yes, her friend and detective associate was missing but whatever possessed her to think that his rich and powerful uncle who she had never met, would be iable to help? Or even interested?

It was deathly quiet. "Hello.", she ventured, timidly. Her voice, soft as it was, echoed off the stone of the harsh surroundings.

"Come", a deep strong voice resonated from the depths of the gloom, "approach me". A slight guttural tone lingered after the final word, like a suppressed growl.

Although she couldn't see where the noise came from, she felt a strange compulsion to obey and found herself taking small steps towards the origin. As her eyes got more accustomed, she could see that she was indeed in a long chamber, with a raised dais at the far end, As she slowly approached she could make out a dark figure seated behind it, on high. She was familiar with dragons by now and knew that they could take human form if it suited them. In fact that was a relief, since she didn't know what to expect otherwise,

She could see cold grey eyes staring down at her from beneath furrowed brows, as he watched her approach. Appraising her. Likewise, she assessed him. Even for a dragon he was big. Tall, possibly 7', powerful looking in a black business suit. His hair slate grey and long, contained within a stylish ponytail. His face was handsome although the skin, though giving him a human appearance showed signs of the scales that his transformation sought to disguise. It was not good for one of the most powerful business men on this earth to be revealed as other worldly.

She stopped at the foot of, what she now realised, was his desk, the cold granite looming above her, and awaited his next step. She felt and underdressed; the skimpy clothing she had adopted for this mission may have helped her fit in elsewhere but she felt distinctly 'on display' in this cavern. Her fingers toyed with the hem of her mini skirt as she stood there, and he just stared.

"Hrrmph", he snorted down at her eventually, suddenly breaking the silence, "a pretty enough, thing, I guess. I can see what he sees in you. Small though". This affronted Sophie, and she stretched to her full 5'1" in her ballet pimps, bristling at his assessment of her,

"Go on then", he gestured, "turn around, let me see you better", he growled.

Sophie just stood still, not comprehending. She'd come for help, after all, not a parade. That changed when he raised his voice, clearly not used to not being obeyed, "I said turn!", the voice hissing and reaching inside her and eliciting that compulsion again,

She turned slowly, awkwardly, not quite knowing what was expected, but, at the same time, not wanting to displease him. Maybe it was just a test?

When she faced the from again, he had somehow moved (how did such a big being move that quickly and silently?) and stood before her, still staring down and otherwise totally unmoved.

Now it was his turn to move though, and he circled behind her. She heard nothing. She felt the occasional touch of fingers (claws?): her neck, as he lifted her hair, down her spine, then at the hem of her skirt. Lifting in an exploratory fashion before dropping his interest.

"The blouse. Remove it", he instructed from behind and, again, there was that compulsion in her mind as her fingers reached for and undid the buttons. Soon the blouse was open, then dropped causally to the floor. No bra beneath on unfettered breasts: she shivered in the cold gloom, and her small pink nipples hardened.

He walked around to the front to face her and she saw his eyes (slightly cruel, those grey eyes), flick over her tiny breasts. He reached out to touch her waist but she beat him to it, she was not going to play his game, she was made of sterner stuff than that.

Defiantly looking him straight in the eyes, Sophie unzipped her mini skirt as she kicked off her shoes. Maintaining eye contact she slid the skirt down and stepped out of it, standing proud before him in only her panties. Simple white cotton, hardly a show of strength!

"Is this what you want ?", she challenged him. Then, seeing a hint of a smile on his face, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her underwear and slipped her panties off, too, until she stood totally naked before him. Proud, defiant.

He made a noise that she suspected (or was it hope?) was what passed for a chuckle in his race, and there was a glint in his eyes as they ran up and down her body.

"They're right", he boomed, "you are a character. Bold. Defiant despite your diminutive ", as he looked her up and down, "proportions". Again he circled her. From behind he commented as he explored her buttocks, clearly curious, "your cloaca is unusual. Or maybe it is typical for human women. Still, it intrigues me. Come sit with me", he gestured, and she felt his hand around hers as he lead her up behind the dais. He made he walk in front and she could almost feel his eyes on her ass. For some unknown reason, she realised she liked him looking at her in that way and felt the beginnings of an unmistakable warmth between her thighs. "This is crazy", she thought.

At the top, he made her wait as he sat in the stone chair that was practically a throne, before gesturing for her to sit in his lap. He towered above her and her naked body was tiny before him, as she climbed into his embrace.

They didn't speak for the longest time. He just looked down at her, cradled like a baby in his huge arms. Sophie, in turn, didn't know how to break the ice, so she cooly returned the gaze, even as he started to stroke his hands along her soft skin, along her thighs, over her waist, up her body, stopping short of her breasts before moving back down her body. Again, he stroked, this time venturing over her breasts, cupping and exploring, before moving downwards. Again and again, he stroked up and down and around, clearly the softness of her skin a novelty for him but, likewise, the harshness of this hands strange but exciting for her. At one point she felt something move beneath her. She was initially uncertain but, yes, it was unmistakable, there was something there. She squirmed slightly, to get more comfortable, but also curious herself.

Still unspeaking she held eye contact and ventured a hand behind and beneath her and her fingers encountered something new and different Her eyes must have given the game away because there was an amused look in his eyes as her fingers explored in much the same way as he continued to explore her. The skin soft in one direction, but rough in the other, scaley maybe? A long shaft with, she was surprised to learn, a smooth opening at its base. Nothing to suggest balls or a scrotum as in a human. She stroked up and down, feeling it harden and lengthen under her touch. Playful she put her fist around it. Around him. It was too big for her small fist she realised and, stretching down up and down she gauged his length. Longer than a human, too, 'quite a big boy', she contemplated, certainly bigger than any boy she had been with, and she felt a spasm in her pussy. Unmistakable excitement from the size queen she knew she was, the warm glow spreading.

Her fingers returned to the tip and found that what was dry, just seconds before, was now moist. In fact, as she played with fingertips, it felt unusual, quite oily. Her eyes on his, she saw a slight nod from him as her fingers explored the slit at the tip, peeled back the soft covering of skin and revealed a head that flared out and pulsed in her hand, exuding an oily exudate that soon coated her hand.

In the next moment, he lifted her effortlessly in his arms and she was raised high, on a par with his chest, her legs dangling. He slid her down into his lap again but, Instinctively her thighs opened and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt his member exploring beneath her. Probing, moving like it had a life of its own. It nudged her sex briefly, then moved back between her cheeks and located her anus, before returning to her sex. He spoke, a curious frown on his face "Strange. You human females have two openings?". Again his member moved and found her anus again. Her heart beat fast as the tip nudged and she knew then that she would let him, willingly, if he so wished. She was turned on by this other worldly creature, the moisture in her sex betraying her, her female aroma in the air.

He sniffed the air, almost reading her thoughts, and smiled at her, the strange male organ now back at the front nudging her exposed vulva. She bit her bottom lip wanting him but but, at the same time wary: she'd felt along the length of his hardness, she knew how big he was.

He smiled and she felt him try to enter her. 'The bastard never even asked!', she frowned. It was forgotten in an instant though: he was oily slick, and she, as she opened her legs, was willing to mate with this creature. But it was impossible: she was human, a small human at that, and he was a dragon. The tip of his member felt alive, probing, expanding and contracting, trying to find a way in, but it was not to be. Size was a problem.

He swivelled in the throne, lifting her, and placed her across his desk, the cold granite harsh agains her smooth bottom as he spread her legs wide. She reached up and put her hands on his shoulders, knowing what was coming. Looking down, she could now see the immense alien organ jutting out from his pants and she swallowed hard. In this position it was slightly easier for him to open her wider, and she felt the head enter her slightly. It was hot and it hurt and she gasped, spreading wide like a cheap whore, trying to make her ordeal easier.

He pushed and she screamed, 'no!', but he continued and entered her nonetheless. The lips of her pussy burned wide. Once inside her, he thrust hard and she cried out again, feeling she would split as his huge organ buried deeper and deeper ain one oily slick stroke. Once in deep, he held her down hard on the stone surface, before withdrawing. Then he entered her painfully again, and again she screamed and bucked. Back and forth he moved, fucking her. Fucking her, hard, grunting, making her squeal, though she raked her nails down his scaly back in return, warming to the task. The oily fluid that ran out of his cock burnt and excited her, so her labia tingled and her clitois swelled and she started to ride him, wanting this now and seeking her pleasure in return.

She was but a toy in his arms and he tossed and turned her as his cock ravaged her again and his claws raked her tiny tits. Again and again he entered herand she thought she was going to die. She was nothing to him and he was but pain to her and she feared for her life, but she gave herself up to him, crying and sobbing and screaming and abandoning herself. And in the very moment she thought she was truly lost, she felt her pleasure intensify as an orgasm rippled unexpectedly through her body, bucking in uncontrollable passion.

He made her cum and her legs kicked out and up, opening so wide but, even in that moment, he withdrew and flipped her onto her tummy. Spreading her wide, facedown now, on the stone slab . A claw explored her roughly, trying to locate her anus.

"No, that is impossible", she ventured, gasping, but, too late, the cock slimmed itself down of its own accord and poked inside. It felt like a snake burrowing deep in her entrails, a creature alive inside her. Before it swelled again, filling her.

She could tell by his movements that this was what he enjoyed most. He held her wrists tight, splayed her tiny frame out wide in an X across his desk, her small naked body beneath him as he burrowed up deeper and deeper inside her. His male organ squirmed, snakelike, inside her as it probed, explored, and excited her.

She looked out across the cavern through her dreamily slitted eyes as he fucked her. In turn, numerous small eyes glittered back from the gloom as she realized they were not alone, they had an audience, and he fucked her ass hard as they watched her. Excited and wanton, she loosed her hands and he grabbed her shoulders. One hand rubbed between her legs while the other caressed the shaft that moved in and out of her behind, sliding up and down the strange organ as she explored its textures. As she moved to the base, she located the smooth opening once more and she ventured a finger tip inside the oily slit. Inside it was warmer and she felt him respond to her touch with a low growl. Growing bolder, she pushed deeper and he hissed excitedly and started to thrust faster when she encountered two hard round balls at the base of the slit

"Good girl", he growled in her ear as she stroked the balls that pulsed in her fingers in time to his thrusts. The mental image of this exotic act, her spread-eagled below this mature alien master, sent ripples of delight through her loins and she used her other hand to make herself cum, the visions of what he was doing to her tiny, little girl, bum emblazoned across her mind before, with a roar and a rough hand on her neck, he exploded deep in her, filling her insides with hot fluid that gushed and squirted out of her anus, down the sides of his cock and pooled on his desk.

He stilled, suddenly quiet, before he muttered in her ear, "You're a good little girl. Be mine, breed with me, and I will find my nephew for you.."

Does she want him again? Or do the onlookers want to join in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)