More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by adam17017 adam17017

Where to from here?

The day continues

Zack sat there as the class went by. Mary Moreau was the subject of many boys' late night fantasies, and Zack was not ashamed to say she was a part of his on may occasions. Zack's dream had always been to do well in school, and get accepted to a college in California and work in Silicon Valley. To do that, he would have to keep up his grades, which he had been doing throughout the semester. Unfortunately, literature had been his lowest mark so far, and he blamed it on Ms. Moreau's tight fitting skirts that accentuated her curvy ass.

"You coming to Ravers' cabin this weekend?" Zack was snapped out of his reverie by Lisa's question. He looked into Lisa's beautiful, big brown eyes and remembered all the times they had spent together when they were dating. They had been each other's first in so many ways, and even now after going through a pretty bad breakup, they couldn't stay away from each other for too long without giving each other a call to "ask how they're doing".

"I'm thinking about it. It depends really on what Gavin, Chloe and Logan decide to do." Zack whispered back.

"I've already convinced Gavin." She said smiling sheepishly at him.

"Well then. I guess Chloe won't be too hard to convince. That just leaves Logan." Zack said. Chloe nodded to the other side of the room where Heather was in the middle of a silent conversation with Logan. "You guys really want us to come don't you?" Zack let out a silent laugh. "Will you be coming?" Zack asked.

"I will. My parents are going up to our own cabin at Silver Lake and wanted me to come along, I told them about Heather's invitation and they let me go pretty easy." Lisa said.

"I wonder if that has anything to do with your dad investigating the Ravers for corruption." Zack said dryly. Lisa gave him a side eye look, he wasn't supposed to know that information, but she told him in confidence under the pretext that he wouldn't tell anyone else. "Anyone else you know that is coming?"

"Well, I know Sharon is coming." Lisa said.

"Do you expect me to cheer or something?" Zack joked.

"I know you better than that." Lisa smiled. "Brandon, Ashley, Maddie, and Vicky I know are coming for sure. I think Grace is coming too, though I'm not sure how Gavin would take that. They haven't really spoken much since they broke up." Lisa said.

"Yeah, I'm not sure having Grace come is such a good idea." Zack said hesitantly.

"Well, it's not really our decision to make, and what's your reason to not want her to come?" Lisa said with a raised eye brow.

"After I gave up on Vicky I kind of went on bender." Zack said sheepishly.

"What did you do?" Lisa said.

"Look I'm not proud of it, but I kind of started dating her after she broke up with Gavin." Zack said.

"Does he know?" Lisa asked.

"Who, Gavin? Of course not." Zack said. "Anyways, I kind of cheated on her with Sienna Thirlby." Zack said.

"Well damn. You're in a bit of a pickle aren't you?" Lisa said.

How does the class end?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)