More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blankface Blankface

Do you take advantage of family breakfast?

The dawn of a new family dynamic.

Your hands tremble with excitement ideas and question race through your mind taking turns into the gutter of perversion, making your pants uncomfortably tight as blood rushes to your second head. One question sticks out among them, can you undo whatever change you make?

If so do you erase or overwrite it?

Quickly you erase your previous sentence.

Looking to Ashley you withhold a groan of disappointment as her cock-sucking lips, those shirt-popping pair of twins and voluminous ass disappear, even as inside you feel elation at the success that swells with your heart pounding in your chest assured you can just undo anything you might end up not wanting.

"What are you looking at dweeb." Ashley verbally hurls her barb at you with a sharp glare.

"Nothing, just tired." You wave her attention away as the reason why you wrote that change mentally slapped you across the face in bitter reminder.

As your mother lightly scolds Ashley to little effect other than a roll of your older sister's eyes, but you can fix that.

Putting pencil back to paper you commit the thought to the notebook.

'Women in my family secretly and firmly believe among themselves that between me and all female family member is vital to a healthy family. They feign ignorance of any instance they witness and covertly fetishize the idea. A belief they've been waiting until my birthday this year to begin.'

There was a thrill tingling in your body at the idea of your sister and mom in secret agreement and shared hungering lust over getting into your pants thinking it all just to make a happy family, far more than if you just made it. You quickly moved the notebook aside anticipating something will happen in the next few moments.

Before you could even lift your head to look your mom spoke up proving you right.

"Ashley, it's your brother's birthday you should be nicer to him~" Mom words dripped with sultry hinting making your heart jump in joy.

Your head rose just in time to see Ashley's pump her fists victorious as she threw her hands up. "Finally!"

Noting you seen her Ashley coughed then turned a baleful look to you sharply leaning in scooting her chair closer to yours. "That doesn't mean anything loser, got that?" Ashley attempted to growl out as her mouth kept twitching into a leering grin, and further undermining her 'anger' was her hand grabbing your cock through your pants and pumping your shaft. "So just sit there, and eat got it."

"Uh, yeah got it." You mutter adopting fake confusion and fear you nodded sit straight as mom put a plate of steaming eggs and bacon in front of both of you, Ashley's hand tugged down your sweatpants exposing your raging boner to the air. Looking from the corner of her eye Ashley breathed a heavy delighted sigh disguised as appreciation for mom's cooking as she wrapped her fingers around your cock at the root in a ring squeezing and stroking your dick.

Sitting down with you your mom looks happy. "See Ashely, a meal with your family is completely different from eating alone. What do you think?" Mom sweetly asked you pretending she didn't notice your struggle to eat or the rapid movement of the table cloth and slapping sound of skin with how Ashley was eating using only one hand as her other arm was in constant motion.

Gasping as beads of sweat formed on your forehead your mouth flapped open and closed a few times so you didn't groan instead of using words. "I don't think I'd mind." You out holding your facade.

Tsking at mom and looking away from you. "Sure I could eat with you more often, can't let mom handle everything for you." Ashley feigned begrudging admittance with flush cheeks, her crop top failing to hide her headlights that pressed into the fabric by her heavy breathing as she fidgeted in her chair.

Ashley's hidden meaning made your cock throb in her hand busy working your cock from base to tip in a ebbing wave of hot pleasure, milking out your pre-cum until a fat droplet formed. In a rising stoke she palmed your glans, swiveling her hand spreading your pre all over her hand as she clenched her hand around your shaft pumping it faster using your pre as lube giving her work a noisy wet sound your mom would have to be deaf to not notice.

Humming pleased with the answers, your mom turned her attention back to her food as you visibly fought to pretend you weren't being jerked off in front of your mother and about to cum as you were half-way through the meal.

With you cock in hand your older sister knew just as well as you did that you were approaching your limit. "You can cum whenever." Ashley hotly whispered into your ear, nibbling your earlobe. "Come on, spray a sticky hot load all over your bitchy older sisters hand." Ashley's words were just the right encouragement you needed to reach your climax.

Your mother had turned her head to 'look' out a window taking a sudden interest in nothing as you bucked your hips into Ashley's hand, swiftly she enveloped your tip in her hand as you blew your load spraying thick rope after rope of cum into her closed hand painting it with cum as you made restrained grunts as you emptied the pressure in your balls. Finishing you slumped in your chair satisfied.

Removing her messy hand from your cock she cupped her hand forming a white pool in the center of her hand, your eyes followed it as Ashley brought it up her lip and tilting her head back you watched her throat move as she swallowed it down. Tilting her head back down she leveled a lascivious look at you as she languidly licked off your cum from one of her fingers, then dipping a second into her mouth she suggestively sucked on it as she pushed it between her lips to the knuckle before taking it out.

"Thanks for breakfast mom." Ashley very knowingly looking you in the eyes as for what she truly meant saying that.

"Text me if your up for a little something more when I get back and I'll have something special since its your birthday, think about it." Ashley whispered before giving you a peck on the cheek as she stood walking away.

You kicked yourself a bit for changing her back as you ogled her disappointingly flat ass as she leaves licking her cum-covered hand like a sugary treat.

Then again you could just change her back or into something else anytime you wanted you thought with triumph as you were left with your smiling mother and fresh ideas running wild through your mind as you pulled the notebook towards you as a whole new world opened up.

Anything else the birthday boy has in mind this morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)