More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

The collar (pet play)

"You're telling me that this collar can make anyone want to act like a pet ? Don't bullshit me !" John said.

"I'm not ! And the more you use it, the more you love doing pet play. I don't even need it anymore, any collar is putting me in the mood. So I give it to you."

John's cousin was kind of a weirdo, but she wasn't a liar. So, the young man was confused and thought about what to do.

The girl next door was cute, and the thought of having her on all four in front of him was making him hard. So, he decided to give it a try.

Luckily, he had a good enough relationship with her to ask her, "Close your eyes, I have a gift for you."

After John put the collar, she opened her eyes and touched it, surprised.

"What... is... I... Mmmh... woof..." She mumbled before barking.

She then, took off her clothes and went on all four with just her underwear, acting like a dog. John put a leash on the collar and she followed him to the garden.

Jane, the neighbor girl, enjoyed her walk, and eating in a bowl. John finally had to take off the collar, as the day was going to its end.

Once freed, Jane looked confused for a moment, before looking at John.

"I... uh... don't talk to anyone about this..." She asked him.

"Sure..." He answered.

John went back home with a big smile, it actually worked. With that thought, he jacked off before sleep.

The next day, his neighbor called him and asked him on her knees.

"Can we play again with the collar ?"

"Of course." He told her.

And like his cousin said, every time she liked it more, to the point that she was disappointed when they stopped playing and any collar triggered her into acting like a bitch.

John gave the collar to a friend and went to live together with Jane which made a great slutty mom.

Weirdly, she got pregnant to triplets and quadruplets the two times it happened. Making them parents of seven kids.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)