More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 62 by Fiend21 Fiend21

What's next?

The ceremony begins

After another hour of fucking about, the ceremony starts. You find yourself in position by the altar, waiting patiently for the bride to begin. A band begins playing a generic wedding tune, as you stare down the aisle. Walking down, clad in a long white lace dress, a simple veil hiding her face, is your bride, Taylor. Her pale hair is tied in a short braid, her stride short and simple.

Taylor walks up to you as the tune ends, and she sits directly across from you. You grab her veil, flipping it over her head to reveal her peering, gray eyes and her sweet smile. You lean in to kiss her, but she quickly pushes you back, blushing.

"Not yet," she says. "Don't be so eager."

Lilith appears besides you, a ring of demonic rock in front of her. She looks at the pair of you expectantly.

"Can I begin with all the marriage bullshit?" she asks.

"If you must," Taylor frowns. "I still don't know why we didn't just get a priest to do this."

"Because priests hate sex, daemons and necromancy," you say. "Now, let's start."

Lilith begins reading through the vows and all that pre-marriage bullshit.

Admittedly, while Taylor seems super into all this jazz, you spot a guest with quite a bit of cleavage, and find yourself zoned out as the vows are recited.

"Abaddon?" Taylor asks, breaking your haze.

"What?" you say suddenly, trying to ascertain where you are.

"Do you take her as your wife or don't you?" Lilith asks.

"Oh, I do," you nod.

Lilith tosses you the ring, which you catch in the palm of her hand. You grab her hand, slowly sliding the ring onto her ring finger.

"Well then, you may now kiss the bride!" Lilith says.

You grab Taylor as she grins, leaning in and pressing your lips against hers. Your tongue enters her mouth, swirling around her cheeks as you kiss her hard and deep. You release her as she smiles, looking at you.

"Well, let's get to celebrating and start the feast. Then, I'll see about getting you all alone," you grin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)