More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

What will Hunter smuggle inside him?

The camera

Knowing that without photegraphic proof no one would belive him, Hunter reluctantly asked for the camera to be delivered under one of the front hedges.

He would then smuggle it inside and hide it and when the time was right strike. He would have to collect in the morning during the chores. Cleaning the front of the house was a job that the brothers faught for the right not to do as whoever did it still had to be naked.

After hanging up on Jim Dallas Hunter then started his evening chores which consisted with setting the table for his sister and mother, cooking dinner for them and making sure the floors were all vacuumed and tidy. The last one he hated the most as it involves him attaching himself to the robotic vacuum by his testicles and guiding it throughout the house, the thing had an unfortunate habbit of randomly pulling in a different direction yanking him by the balls painfully.

Not that Chad chores where any easier. He would have to do wash a lot of of the womens clothes by hand as they did not want the washing machine ruining them if they were not up to standard chad would be punished for it. Along with that he would have to clean both the bathroom (used only by the females as they did not want to males stinking it up) as well as the outhouse the males used often times with only a tooth brush (or with his tounge if his mother and sister where pissed off at him).

The sharp clearing of a throat interrupted his thoughts. Turning around Hunter found his mother looking very unimpressed.

“Hunter this is the final straw for you today im sick of you not doing what you are told!” she shouted at him

“Why cant you be more like your father and brother honestly. As punishment you will recive a liquid dinner” Astrid said smirking.

Hunters cheecks burned with rage and humiliation knowing what that ment. That his dinner tonight would be the cum of his father and brother.

He never knew why some people liked the taste of semen (he did have his suspicions about his brother who he had caught quickly eating up a mess he had made before either female of the house could find it).

After finishing up with cleaning and serving his mother and sister dinner Hunter knelt on the floor beside the other males waiting for his own meal.

His father and chad had been instructed to eat before hand their food laced with semenax a made to increase ejaculate volume.

After they had finished they were instructed by Astrid to wank over Hunters bowl until they had completely emptied their nuts. It took a good 30 minutes of solid masturbation before both males had been reduced to dry orgasms.

Hunter looking at his now cold bowl of semen had to hold back some bile as he slowly lowered his face into it.

How does Hunters dinner go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)