More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 0rgasmosexicon 0rgasmosexicon

What happens on day 2?

The boys tease her at the gates

As Tanya approached the school gates, a small gang of older boys was hanging around near the wall. Normally they just perved on all the cute girls and sometimes yelled out some silly comments, and today was no different. Tanya had to go past them, but as usual she pretended not to notice them.

“Hey Tanya!”, one of the braver boys called out, “Show us your panties!”

The cheeky red-haired guy grinned at her, and his friends pushed him and jostled him. Then everyone stopped, when Tanya passed them and lifted the back of her skirt, flashing the black cotton of her lacy knickers at the whole group. She hardly realised what she had just done, but the catcalls from behind caught the pretty high school girl's attention. Tanya blushed and couldn't work out why she had done that, but began to hurry away.

Encouraged though, one of the other boys exclaimed, “Oh sexy! Hey can you take them off?”

“What?”, Tanya said, and about to say 'No', but without even thinking about it she lifted her skirt and quickly pulled the black panties down her long thighs and calves.

Then Tanya stepped out of them, so the black panties were left lying on the ground. Blushing like crazy and wondering why she was doing this, she was about to pick her panties up again and make a run for it when another boy shouted with glee.

“Holy shit! Hey Tanya, don't put them back on again...please...”, the cheeky guy said with earnestness and a mischievous look in his eyes, “Don't ever wear panties no more...”

“Yeah,” another guy agreed, “Never ever, and always wear cute sexy little skirts when you come to school!”

“...and so short that we can always see your asscheeks when you bend over!”, the red-haired boy said.

Tanya was blushing hot at hearing all these comments, but too shocked by her own actions to throw any insults back. She hurried even faster toward the main school building, embarrassed like crazy that she'd taken off her underwear in front of the boys and everyone else at the front gates. She could still hear their teasing, and catcalls as she went through the main doors...

“Hey Tanya! Can you cut your skirt shorter next time so we can see that cute ass of yours!”
“Hey Tanya, make it real short...and shave your pussy too!”
“Yeah babe, shave your pussy smooth every day, hey!”

The pretty high school girl was practically in tears from shame but instead of going straight to class, she headed for the toilets. Luckily nobody was in there at the time, because as soon as Tanya went in, she was removing her skirt. She unzipped the side and took the pink miniskirt off, then opened her schoolbag and searched inside for a pair of scissors. It took her only a minute to cut the pink miniskirt shorter by more than two-thirds it's length. Then next her hands went down to her pussy and began trimming away as much of her pussy hair as she could.

Tanya couldn't understand why she was doing these things, but she was helpless to stop herself. She had a disposable razor in her cosmetic bag, and with some soap and water, she shaved her pussy nice and smooth, leaving her girl-slit bare. Finally she used some skin cream to relieve the rash, then Tanya dressed again in her now much shorter pink skirt. Looking in the bathroom mirror, she was mortified to see that the skirt was now so short that it scarcely covered her newly shaven pussy and she had serious doubts whether it properly covered the rounds of her ass cheeks.

“I can't go out like this...”, the pretty high school whimpered, “There's no way! Why am I doing everything they asked me to?”

She remembered what the scary old lady had said, and started to worry.

When Tanya thought about putting her panties back on, she recalled what the boys had told her in teasing.

“...don't put them back on again...please...”, “Don't ever wear panties no more...”, “Never ever..”

“Oh my Gawd!”, Tanya exclaimed in horror as she remembered all the things that the boys had said, and knew that she would obey every request as if it was an order.

She couldn't put the panties on. Tanya knew then that she wouldn't be able to wear them again of her own freewill. She blushed hot, and felt her pussy moisten in embarrassment at the thought of never being able to wear panties ever again. It couldn't really be true could it? But with sinking feeling, the pretty girl suspected that it was...

How does Tanya go to class like this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)