More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callum95 Callum95

Who will you be?

The boss of the house of dom futas (a worldwide brothel)

The boss, simply known as the boss, is the owner of the world-class brothel known as the house of dom futas. This brothel has multiple establishments in most countries and futas that are most exotic. They are one of the most influential voices when it comes to how to treat futas, to which the brothel usually say "like the dom queens they are!"

The brothel doesn't allow the customers to fuck the futas but actually the other way around. The futas are all dominating but at different levels, some don't mind a power bottom whilst some only want their customers to be futa cock loving sluts, which due to the brothel, is in no short supply. Being the boss means she will be able to see these futas in motion at one point or another.

The boss is a smart owner who ensures that her business only gets bigger and earns more money but who is to say that you can't mix work and pleasure together?

At the moment, the boss is in her luxury apartment, one of those high rise apartments that oversees the city of angels that she is in. She had just woken up and she hasnt put on clothes yet as seen by her dangling futa cock, but she is already on the thought of business. What should her new business venture be? Sex toys? politics (so she could change the laws into something that allows sex to be seen more casually) or should she just expand?

P.S: This story is inspired by my Twitter NSFW RP account called the house of dom futas, i will leave a link here so you can see some of the characters that you may come across in this series. https://twitter.com/HouseofDomFutas

What should her new business venture be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)