More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

What should her new business venture be?

Sex Toys!

As her brothel business is booming already, why shouldn't she move some of that money and influence into creating inroads with the sex toy trade? It seems like such an obvious choice. The boss decides then that within the next couple of years, she wants to have a good profit coming from sex toys, maybe her own products or if not, through a company.

Before she can do any of that though, she needs her morning drink and blowjob, so she sits down on her couch and texts her head of staff within this luxury apartment. Within 5 minutes, a servant carrying a hot drink appeared and placed the drink on the coaster next to the boss. She then got to her knees and got ready to deepthroat her mistress's massive cock, she did reveal her boobs to her mistress as well in order to speed up the boss' cock erection speed. The already free limp cock of the boss was in front of the servant and it looked as big as most mens' cock already. She slowly gripped the base of the shaft and go to work slowly sucking it, never going past the big bulbous head as it started to get bigger. As the cock slowly got bigger, the servant's eager sucking on its shaft got deeper until all of the cock was within the tight, warm presence of her throat. The throbbing of the cock seemingly going in tandem with the milking motions of the cum eager gullet.

Meanwhile, the boss was just softly moaning as she watched her morning tv, a sitcom about this group of 6 mates in London who were just trying to live their lives, two of the characters, Ronnie and Rebecca, were fighting about their relationship with Ronnie saying "WE WAS ON A TIMEOUT!". The boss was happy, content in just simply watching the tv, like she was unaware of the cock loving slut deepthroating her massive shaft, eager to stuff more of her mistress' feminine meat into her maw.

As the boss was sipping on her hot drink, the servant was gagging on the fully erect cock in her mouth as she jerked her own head back and forth on the cock in a plea to milk the shaft even further. Her mouth didn't leave the cock now as she happily bobbed her head up and down the delicious shaft, occasionally using her hands to kneed the balls a bit. A few minutes later, a familiar guttural groan from her mistress informed her that the first cumload was on its way. Indeed it was as a few seconds later, a torrent of thick futa cum erupted from the slit of the massive cock into the waiting mouth of the servant, who was trying for her life to keep her lips wrapped around the cock to take the whole load, but it was a wasted effort as she was soon pushed away from the sheer of cum until her entire body was covered in a thick coating of her mistress' cum.

It wasn't the first time this happened, in fact, there isn't a time she wasn't covered in the cum she loved so much. It was the reason she asked to be the first servant to go and relieve her mistress. She got a load of cum and got to be a full slut as she used her tongue to lick up the rest of the cum that has spilt onto the hardwood floor.

The boss always felt a bit lightheaded after her first load but it passed quickly, she did love seeing the servant on her hands and knees, eager to clean her cum but unfortunately, she wouldn't be able to give her the second load she was planning on as she was going to ring up and go to her board of directors on how to proceed on her sex toys venture if she would be able to as the meeting tended to become an orgy. She sighed happily, seeing her massive cock dripping the remnants of her first orgasm and the spit of her servant, then she got dressed and headed for the company office.

How does the board of directors feel about this sex toys venture?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)