More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

The big sister

As the car slows I see my old house and feel a pang of nostalgia for times gone by. Tipping the driver as I get out I grab my two bags as the door opens and my little bro walks to meet me. Giving him a hug I make sure to not hug him too hard. After all, college has changed me a bit. Our parents were ultra conservative and shunned any talk of sex. So when I got to college all on my own with no family support I was pretty naive. Thankfully I landed with a good group of girls. They were my sisters and I loved them each dearly. There was just one big secret we had, though, each of us had massive cocks thanks to our sisterhood. It was a bit of a surprise for me when I learned the first time smiling at the memory.

In fact, I wouldn't have even come home if it wasn't for my brother. My parents are gone as always campaigning for some such thing but my brother, he was finishing up his homeschooling. I say homeschooling but he was teaching himself at this point. I can't count the number of times he covered for me, we were inseparable as kids and we did everything we could to protect each other. So after talking to him one night on the phone and realizing how alone he was, I broke down crying to my sisters before they offered me a solution.

They brought me to a witch couple living just off campus who after listening to my plea gave me a potion. In a few more weeks my little bro will be going to college for the first time. He could get into any school he wanted to but he is going to the school I go to which was part of what drove me to come back home one last time. Moving inside he asks me how it is going and I mumble something as I move into my room with him right behind me. Acting busy for a moment I pretend to open my suitcase stalling as I work up the nerve to ask him.

Out of time

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)