More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

The Year 2XXX

The world has finally united. Most nations have come together to form a single government, with the exception of a few tiny third world countries. There have been many periods of and civil unrest, many wars, many plagues, and many natural disasters.

When laws were drafted for a new world government, many concessions were made by many small countries while only few were made by the large and influential ones. Powerful countries put in laws regarding freedom of speech and religion, as long as the religious beliefs did not curtail individual freedoms. The small countries that had oppressive laws were to concede most of their power in exchange for peace.

However, they did manage to come together and ram through a few nonsensical laws and policies to assuage their pride. Since these laws did no real harm to people, at least physically, they were allowed to pass.

The one that interests us is the World Female Lottery.

For each region, state, or country of the world, a woman at the legal age of the region shall be entered in a local lottery, with the number of draws based on population. For the duration of a year her name shall remain until a full year has passed.

The winner’s of the lottery shall be provided for by the state, receiving a moderate stipend, free higher education, and top of the line medical care, regardless of social status or wealth. The only stipulation, she must remain naked for the rest of her life.

Whom do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)